In this Discussion

Favorite Song?

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (keaton @ Mar 24 2007, 04:33 PM)
    I keep being tempted to vote for Track 14, because I'm a contrarian, but that wouldn't be true.

The truth is I keep coming back to "Let it Rain" - it's got that really sweet 12 string sound (even though I don't think it's played with a 12 string), and a timeless quality - like it could have come out of any era/genre - it's just pure music. I'd really love to hear it live someday.

I wish they'd start doing it live again. They did it at the first show I saw (Nov. '05), and maybe the second one, too, and I remember thinking I liked it better live. And I like the song anyway.
  • I've been listening to 'Let it Rain' a lot lately. I absolutely loveee it. I mean, I don't think I can pick my FAVORITE song off of the ablum becuase I like many of them. But recently it's been 'Let it Rain'. It's just so sweet and peaceful. It is also very powerful and at times hard to sing. lol. But I really like it!
  • I like Let It Rain too! A lil bit because it's smack in my range so it's easy to belt it out at random, but mainly because it's breathtakingly beautiful.

I also love Maybe, This Time. Oh, decisions.
  • Oh decisions indeed...I listen to all of them daily except for Oh Lately It's So Quiet (don't ask why, but I just can't handle that one...). I love A Million Ways, but I love Let It Rain as well.