In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• neato! neato! neato! Thank you so much for finding that, pinkmuffin. tongue.gif
    LOL, good, I thought I was the only one who didn't realize that was Tim until way into the video. laugh.gif
  • What a find!
    This video is kind of hilarious and endearing, like seeing pictures of your boyfriend when he was 14.
  • Hahahahaha thanks for finding that!
    Hilarious, yes, but also a little terrifying. They couldn't be camper if they were The Village People. I wonder what they think when they look back on that now....

Also - that's not even a sleeveless shirt, he rolled the sleeves up - that's almost WORSE!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 5 2009, 05:50 PM)
    Am I the only one who was a tad bit scared?

You're not alone, Becky. laugh.gif

I had NO IDEA that was Tim. So that's what they meant by Tim caring so much about his hair. And...am I just really slow or did no one else know Damian had an ear piercing before??

That was an amazing find, Rachel. I can't believe it's been lying around the Internet for a whole year.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ May 9 2009, 02:06 AM)
    That was an amazing find, Rachel. I can't believe it's been lying around the Internet for a whole year.

LOL, I didn't find it! PinkMuffin did. Why is it that I get credit for finding things I didn't find, and not for things I *did* find? /childish rant.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ May 9 2009, 07:06 AM)

Hey....!!! unsure.gif I found that =( *sentimental childish rant* ... I'm pissed off now... laugh.gif
    No no...don't worry I'm only joking! wink.gif

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ May 9 2009, 07:06 AM)
    I had NO IDEA that was Tim. So that's what they meant by Tim caring so much about his hair. And...am I just really slow or did no one else know Damian had an ear piercing before??

I've never recognized before that Damian wore an earring??!!!
    Oh and I'm still not sure that Tim is in that video!? I couldn't realize that is Tim!
  • whoops. xD I'm totally out of it. All original credit to PinkMuffin. Honorary credit to Rachel. ph34r.gif
  • QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ May 11 2009, 03:06 PM)
    Oh and I'm still not sure that Tim is in that video!? I couldn't realize that is Tim!

It is. He's wearing a wig Andy Duncan gave him, apparently.
  • Hi there --

I don't know if anyone's posted this already (I did a search, didn't see it), but at the Banana Republic link in that Entertainment Weekly article with the "Skyscrapers" stream, there is a video interview with the band. OK Go is also in the general City Stories video about the project.

Here be the link:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/info....p;redirect=true

P.S. In those white outfits, they look like they're working day jobs at a spa.
  • It's under the "Official Album Number 3" thread, but that's fine, Sheri. I'm just so glad to see you on here that you can post ANYTHING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 13 2009, 03:05 PM)
    It's under the "Official Album Number 3" thread, but that's fine, Sheri. I'm just so glad to see you on here that you can post ANYTHING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES.

Boo, I looked there but didn't see anything about the video. Ah well.

5/9/09

For sail/sale. smile.gif
  • ohmygosh, LOVE the red hoodie.
  • sheri!!!!!!! smile.gif

thanks a million for that....
    i miss you.
  • i'm a dummy... and... tdog!!! : ) i loooove it
  • T-dog, you should model for the OK Go store!
  • Total randomness, but I find it amusing that Capitol Music uploaded HIGA in some attempt to look like they backed up the original upload. But they can't even get close to the original. wink.gif