Ok Go's Music (Mystery songs? What?)

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So, I want to collect all of their music, because I love it. I have Oh No (Limited Edition) and Ok Go (On teh Zune). Well, I was searching their music on youtube, in case I missed any, because I am making my own list. And I don't want to favorite it on youtube. No, no. The music on their is usually low quality. I am searching for the mp3s themselves. Well, I saw a few songs on youtube, one called Oh My Little Kitten (or something similiar.) Then in the comments for that, it said it was from an old album called Appendices. Appendices? WHAT MUSIC HAVE I BEEN MISSING?! Well, I have my own list, Click!,
but I don't now anything about this mystery music, or supposedly parts of Blue Ray that got leaked. *looks at names of songs on youtube*
So, if you have ANY kind of idea of this music, or have a list, or KNOW of a list, post it here.

Edit: OK, so I found the thread XD. Well, Jedi below here did. I feel dumb now! ... So yeah. Ignore this now.

Comments

• Sweet! Thanks. *looks for delete button*
  • There is already a thread, just as Jedi_grrlie says, but just so you know the new songs from the last tour were: Shooting the Moon, White Knuckles, I Want U So Bad, Back from Kathmandu, This Too Shall Pass, Last Leaf, and (of course) Skyscrapers. All the other songs you had listed in your blog are recordings that are either available on iTunes (like Down For the Count) or were available back when we had OK Go Central and/or the songs account. I'm sure, though, if you make friends with a few people on here, someone will be happy to help fill in the blanks in your collection (provided you're asking for the songs Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore gave us permission to share around - ie stuff that isn't for sale). Also, so you know, the versions of What to Do, Hello My Treacherous Friends, and Bye Bye Baby that are on the EPs are different from the ones on the debut CD, so just because you've got those songs from the CD doesn't mean you have those versions. There's a LOT of OK Go out there!