In this Discussion

Bells and Yells

edited November -1 in OK Go
I know I should post this in the thread dedicated for it but my excitement over tonight's show decided for me to make another thread.

As Damian might say (and as he did often tonight) "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Seriously. really. Tonight's show was AHMAZING! This new CD is gonna be awesome. They played new songs and old songs. They were just so on point tonight. I must say my favorite song they performed tonight was "What to Do" which as you know they perform with the hand bells. Keep in mind the room is super tiny because like mentioned previously this was a secret show and only about 40-50 were in there. It sounded gorgeous and made my heart flutter.

I can't gush enough about this show, and probably already have.

Thank you guys, you rocked out!

Januwary 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• yea...lol bump smile.gif
  • *seething with jealousy

That's so cool. Any pics/vids?
    K-dog and I freaking out before the show, after the show was similar, but darker
    The view from my seat, like literally, thats the chair in front of me. yeyah! Second row!
    Tim and I
    Andy and I
    Damian and us (he was super sweet and talked to us as we walked to our car and invited us to the show Saturday and goofed around with us)
    Overall AWESOME night. I did a write up on my blog...I was kinda snarky about some things, its the cold medicine I swear. My blog is:
    findingitinsideme.blogspot.com
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 19 2009, 06:11 AM)
    Overall AWESOME night. I did a write up on my blog...I was kinda snarky about some things, its the cold medicine I swear. My blog is:
    findingitinsideme.blogspot.com

Hey, guess what?
    You get to see us dumb-blondes again because the triplets got an invite to the show on Saturday too.
    See you there!
  • oh, and cold medicine my ass!
  • I was too afraid to take pics during the show. I would have stuck around to meet them but i had to leave and also Damian was pretty sick and I'm having a sleepover this weekend and can't afford to get sick!

I wrote a review on my blog too!

indiehat.blogspot.com

smile.gif
  • Whatever. I'm normally not a bitch so I guess I'll see you guys there!
    p.s. everybodys a bitch sometimes. I guess this week has been my week.
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 19 2009, 05:28 PM)
    Whatever. I'm normally not a bitch so I guess I'll see you guys there!
    p.s. everybodys a bitch sometimes. I guess this week has been my week.

Yeah, we were just really excited to be there. I apologize for kidnapping Tim and Rusty.
  • No worries, they are totally kidnap worthy! I never realized Tim was so short!
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 18 2009, 09:11 PM)
    Andy and I

Yipee-kay-aye! Andyyyyyyyyyy! So handsome!
    Thanks for sharing!