Shepherds Bush Empire
Weds 13th Jan 2010

Doors 7pm
Tickets £13.50 adv.
Tickets available from;
http://www.gigantic.com/alttickets/event_ate_10770a.html

Box Office – 08713 100 000

Comments

• This thread looked lonely, so I'll contribute. I know of at least 2 people planning to go to this show, and Shepherds Bush Empire is an EPIC venue. I actually went to see The Hoosiers there about a year and a half ago. I TOTALLY wish I were going to be at that show, but that's a little too crazy, even for me.
  • Wow, I haven't poked my head in this forum in a long time. But yeah, I'm going. I ordered my tickets the other week. Taking my little brother, it's his christmas present and will be his first ever gig. PLUS it's the day after my 21st birthday so it should be a really good gig.
    And like it's been said, Shepherds Bush is a nice venue. Been there three times before (saw Barenaked Ladies, Scouting For Girls and Go:Audio there). So I am really really looking forward to it.

Does anyone know who's supporting?
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Dec 13 2009, 02:45 PM)
    Wow, I haven't poked my head in this forum in a long time. But yeah, I'm going. I ordered my tickets the other week. Taking my little brother, it's his christmas present and will be his first ever gig. PLUS it's the day after my 21st birthday so it should be a really good gig.
    And like it's been said, Shepherds Bush is a nice venue. Been there three times before (saw Barenaked Ladies, Scouting For Girls and Go:Audio there). So I am really really looking forward to it.

Does anyone know who's supporting?

WAVE MACHINES