In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• I feel that it is dirty.

What color socks are you wearing right now?
  • I'm wearing black and white toe socks *cuz they rok!* with a panda on each toe, and japanese writing on the pinky toe wub.gif wub.gif they're suppa cool!

where have I been for the past *I dunno* couple of years? blink.gif blink.gif
  • attempting to start your own visual kei and called guile and the street fighters.

can you think up a better name then guile and the street fighters?

im guessin no.
  • HEY! don't underestimate my thinkin' skills!!!....... but you're right I can't think of a better name sleep.gif

why is ^Joe Smartmouth^... such a smartmouth? tongue.gif
  • Good genes. His father's lips have a master's degree and his mother's have been nominated for a Nobel.

My husband watched Survivorman last night which leads me to ask: Would you smooch a person who has ever in their life drank poo tea?

• a firm NO.

if you were on the 'lost' island. you know, the island from 'lost' that show i never watch, which of the castaways would you eat first?
  • I had to think about that one. Jack. He gets on my nerves.

Q: Who makes you laugh, Conan or Leno?
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Jan 18 2010, 06:02 PM)
    I had to think about that one. Jack. He gets on my nerves.

Q: Who makes you laugh, Conan or Leno?

Any my easy answer: CRAIG FERGUSON!

Donuts or bagels, which one is the better round carb with a hole in the center?
  • BAGELS I go through at least 4 a week

i call them Bagos though... because thats what i thought the word was 3 and didnt realise i was wrong untill i was about 10

Whats your favourite type of Bagel?

• blueberry with strawberry cream cheese

mickey or minnie mouse?
  • Mickey 'cause I prefer dudes.

Buffy or River?
  • ummmmmmmm willow?

i dont know, ive never seen buffy, im gussing were talkin vapire slayin'?

would you rather have the worlds longest nose hairs or the worlds longest fingernails?
  • oh man.... longest nose hair... no wait finger nails!... wait... this is not a fair question Joe!!!!!!

are you the walrus?
  • No, I am Spartacus.

Would you rather live in a world created by Neil Gaiman or by Piers Anthony?
  • Worlds toughest question! I love both! Ummm I am going to go with Piers Anthony because I was a lot less scared of the Xanthe books than I was by a lot of Neil's stuff.

Would you rather watch The Office on loop for your entire life or Family Guy?
  • the office. family guy gets on my nerves very fast... i being my bedrooms preeminent comedic talent find family guy not that funny.

what word do you always spell wrong?
  • lots haha.

Poly (ethylene terepthalate) is that right? is there an h in there? i usually put an h or 2..

also I really dislike family guy...

Do you recycle?
  • yes! its like basically mandatory here in calgary now.

favorite dude to use in mario kart?

dont act like you dont love mario kart!
  • Donkey Kong

Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
  • I like Koopa!

I'd rather be Bird, a non chicken bird. less things eat you... and you can flyyy

Whats your hair colour?