In this Discussion

Finally, Spring Tour Dates

Comments

• I'm the wrong person to ask, Amy, because I am an enabler.
    Apr 23 2010 8:00P Mod Club Toronto, Ontario

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i gotta buy my ticketsssssssss <3333333333333333333 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I havent been here in a while. i miss you guyz.

edit:
    sad.gif craig furgeson on same day as okgo! sad.gif fel alrady bought tix to craig sad.gif im so tornnn

edid:
    craig tix unrefundable sad.gif so i guess we're going to craig... I'me excited for that. Hopefully OK Go comes back though... </3
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 2 2010, 08:09 PM)
    Well, OK Go only come around every few months, if that. Family seems to always be there, even when you don't want them to be.

My vote is OK Go. You can see your family the previous or following weekend.

You're right, Becky. I choose OK Go! biggrin.gif

• WOOOOOO!!!! Go Debbie Go!
  • QUOTE (azulaco @ Mar 3 2010, 08:07 AM)
    Should I go to the Chicago show? DC is a definite, of course. I may not be able to make Baltimore, because I'm supposed to go home to Texas for Mother's Day.

What do you say, chicks? Do I tour again this spring? tongue.gif

If you wanna come out to Chicago, I have some space. It's not a lot, but it's free.

QUOTE (snack_cakes @ Mar 3 2010, 12:28 PM)
    You're right, Becky. I choose OK Go! biggrin.gif

YAY!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 2 2010, 12:02 PM)
    And OMG No lie I just bought myself an airplane ticket to Chicago!!!!! I AM GOING TO THE CHICAGO SHOW!!!

So, attention all midwest boardies: Rachel Is Getting Her Chicago Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Your going to Chicago!? I'm not sure if I'll be there. But I'll definitely try my best! And it's on a Saturday!! So that makes it easier!

I'm not completely sure about the Indianapolis though since it's on a Wednesday, and I still don't have my car at college here yet. sad.gif

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 3 2010, 11:51 AM)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i gotta buy my ticketsssssssss <3333333333333333333 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I havent been here in a while. i miss you guyz.

edit:
    sad.gif craig furgeson on same day as okgo! sad.gif fel alrady bought tix to craig sad.gif im so tornnn

edid:
    craig tix unrefundable sad.gif so i guess we're going to craig... I'me excited for that. Hopefully OK Go comes back though... </3

Oh! You're going to see Craig!! I love him!! I went and saw him last year. He was awesome! biggrin.gif That really stinks that he's on the same night as OK Go though :/
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Mar 3 2010, 04:15 PM)
    Yay!! Your going to Chicago!? I'm not sure if I'll be there. But I'll definitely try my best! And it's on a Saturday!! So that makes it easier!

Let me just state this explicitly. The ENTIRE REASON I am going to the Chicago show is to meet Midwestern Boardies. ENTIRE. I will be seeing the boys 5-6 times on the East Coast. As much as I love OK Go (and that is a LOT), I do not feel any need to fly to see them. I am flying to see YOU, my darling fellow Boardies.

So I would really love to meet as many of you as possible. Whether or not we even get to say hi to the guys, I don't care. I want to say hi to you, and give you all hugs, because I love our community.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 2 2010, 04:48 PM)
    Me, Duh. wink.gif

Oh, and BTW? If you want a place to crash down this way, just say so.

You're so epically awesome Rach lol
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 3 2010, 09:51 AM)
    edit:

edid:

Oye vey, my five favorite men colliding! How you could know though. Fear not too much, Craig loves Ok Go. You should all crash the show together! wink.gif

Here's Craig's latest tweet:
    "Ok go video. This too shall pass is truly truly wonderful."
  • Snack cakes, listen to Beckysioux. She is wise. wink.gif
  • Help! I'm new here, and I'm trying to get tickets for one of the spring shows. I'd like to buy tix for the Ithaca, NY show, but when I click on the "buy ticket" link, it just opens up the same show page in a new window. Are the ticket not available yet, or is it sold out or...?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

-longtime fan, newtime forumite
  • QUOTE (capriox @ Mar 3 2010, 09:07 PM)
    Help! I'm new here, and I'm trying to get tickets for one of the spring shows. I'd like to buy tix for the Ithaca, NY show, but when I click on the "buy ticket" link, it just opens up the same show page in a new window. Are the ticket not available yet, or is it sold out or...?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

-longtime fan, newtime forumite

Most likely the tickets are not on sale yet. If the show does sell out, they'll label it as such.

The tickets will probably go on sale this weekend or next.
  • just purchased my ticket for the chicago show smile.gif...
  • FYI, I will be attending both Northampton on April 27 and Boston on May 7. I don't have anyone to go with yet, but I will be going either way. Any other Noho/Boston boardies, I would love to meet up biggrin.gif

(are there any other Boston boardies?? D: there used to be but I haven't seen them around lately, sad.)
  • Just purchased MY ticket to the Chi-show and am in the middle of purchasing the Amtrak ticket to go along with it. smile.gif

Holy crap, OK Go AND Jamba Juice. All in the same city! *gurrrllllgggle* Oh, yes.
  • Aaaaand Philly has been announced. May 3rd. OK then.
  • QUOTE (snack_cakes @ Mar 2 2010, 10:33 AM)
    Apr 16 2010 8:00P Turner Hall Milwaukee, Wisconsin

No Photography or recording of any kind.

Boo-fucking-urns. I just can't understand why venues don't allow photography.
  • I was waiting for that Austin date for a while but I think I might have finals that week. sad.gif
    Is it likely there will be a fall tour?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 5 2010, 11:23 AM)
    No Photography or recording of any kind.

Boo-fucking-urns. I just can't understand why venues don't allow photography.

That's so dumb. I kinda feel like you could get away with a camera though, as long as you keep it in some hidden pocket or something. My friend used to wrap her camera in maxipad wrappers so the guards wouldn't touch it in her bag lol. It worked.
  • QUOTE (snack_cakes @ Mar 2 2010, 08:33 AM)
    May 26 2010 8:00P Great American Music Hall San Francisco, California

GAMH hasn't announced it yet and now High Road's site says they're playing the Fillmore? I hope it's it at GAMH, but the Fillmore would be a huge step up for them.

I wish I could go to the San Diego show because Shout Out Louds are playing with them. I almost forgot that they're sort of friends with each other. Two of my favorite bassists in the same place!! sad.gif I'll just have to settle for seeing them a few days after each other.

I also wish I could go to Chicago, but I've used up all my frequent flyer miles. sad.gif sad.gif

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Ugh. Sorry for all the frowny faces but it's a very accurate representation of what my face looks like right now. Except for the eyebrows.