In this Discussion

Another UStream Chat, please?

edited November -1 in OK Go

This is to ask the boys to do another UStream videochat! Maybe a smaller one... with less "DAMEIN, WIL U MARY ME?!" PUH-LEASEEEEEE, Sirs of Ok Go.  We would all greatly appreciate it. :)

Those who agree, support! :)

Comments

• I certainly don't disagree, but it might be hard to do without allowing the DAMEINs. 
  • YES !!! I have to say I missed the UStream chat that means that I couldn't see the live premiere of TTSP RGM version video!! (Yeah,shame on me..I know Embarassed) So, I'm definitely pro another UStream chat !!
  • I would greatly enjoy that.
  • Yeah really! I like an password protected chat or something. More exclusive for those who are asking actual questions!
  • Sunnyside said:bump.

Danke!! Hey boys, READ THIS THREAD!! Please... 

• Word.  Damian, Tim, Andy, and Dan, in your copious amounts of free time Wink please do another UStream chat?
  • DJRose said:Word.  Damian, Tim, Andy, and Dan, in your copious amounts of free time Wink please do another UStream chat?

Thanks, Rach... 

:-P

• I didn't mean to sound snarky, although I totally see how you could take that way. Laugh But yeah, I would love for them to do another chat, hands down!  I can't wait to see how they launch End Love (another NYC Premiere pretty please???)
  • How about a Cincinnati premiere?Laugh
  • Another chat, pretty please???