In this Discussion

Houston Apologizes 5/17/10

edited November -1 in OK Go

Thank you OK GO for being awesome and for acknowledging your awesomeness at the Houston show.  On behalf of the entire city, I apologize for the douche-bags in the back of the club who clearly wandered into the wrong venue.  They talked through the entire show, freaking douche-bags.

Come back and visit us again SOON.  Ditch the stupid radio station giveaway nonsense -- people like me who could care less about mindless radio pablum had to scramble to find a ticket at the last minute.  At least I was able to cancel my flight to LA to see your show there (seriously!).

"What to Do" unplugged was sheer genius.  Brilliant.  There's nothing like OK GO -- best wishes for a long and prosperous career.

Comments

• Yeah, the people were really pissing me off because they wouldnt shut up. :/ Going to try to see you guys in Dallas, hopefully the crowd will be better. and I am sure it will because its not a win tickets only thing and people are paying to see you guys. I entered the contest with my cheesy video and if I don't win I'm going to look on craigslist. Please don't let this discourage you from coming back to houston in the future… you guys just need your own show next time….. also maybe play at cactus music (the record store) the crowd there for their in stores are usually a lot more mellow and people come for the music… not to talk.

apologies for all of the douche bags in the crowd.

• I'm not with the band or anything, but I hope you guys stick around and keep posting here!  We don't have any Texan boardies right now.

• DJRose said:

We don't have any Texan boardies right now.

That hurts, Rachel... that hurts... 

;)

• YoDoofball! said:
    DJRose said:

We don't have any Texan boardies right now.

That hurts, Rachel… that hurts… 

;)

I thought you were from Tennessee?  No, I'm sorry, that's Suzi.  Well then why aren't you going to any shows this week?????

• Newb poster sarab543 is from Texas, and she went to Houston AND Dallas shows! (And she's my friend!) :D (says the other board newb, bluheron)