In this Discussion

SF Fillmore 5/26

edited November -1 in OK Go

I've just changed my flights around to be able to go to this show (YAY!)  Is anyone else going to this show from out of town that wants to split a nice room with me at the Kabuki Hotel? It's the closest non-fleabag place near the Fillmore Auditorium. I am a great roomie (I can give references!) and don't snore. Plus I have cool jammies. And I love OK Go! 

The Kabuki is about 2 blocks from the Fillmore, it has free parking (IN SF??) and free wireless and a free pass to the Japanese spa. Check it out! 

Comments

• I am on the other side of the country, and couldn't hope to make it, but that hotel looks pretty sweet!
  • Can't help since I live in the city.

Just wondering if anyone wants a concert call (er, voicemail since most of you will be sleeping) or any other request. Let me know which song and I'll do my best.

• ezorvera said:

Just wondering if anyone wants a concert call (er, voicemail since most of you will be sleeping) or any other request. Let me know which song and I'll do my best.

Needing/Getting.

Oh, if you get a chance to speak with aross, could you ask if She's The One will be on the SDR EP that will be coming out "soon"? I didn't think to ask when he laid that little nugget of info on me back in Orlando.

Have fun K!

• I'll ask if I see him, but he always seems to be hiding from me.
  • Excellent. If he alludes you again, no worries.