SHAUN OF THE DEAD
    and MOULIN ROUGE
  • eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
    empire records
    amelie
    garden state
    the nightmare before christmas
    absolutely anything by hayao miyazaki, jean-pierre jeunet, or tim burton

[fight club and labyrinth] - these have been my two favorites for about four years, but i'm kind of tired of them now and have no urges to watch them ever again, but they go on here because of their nostalgiac value.
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Jul 17 2005, 02:36 PM)
    absolutely anything by hayao miyazaki

Indeed- Spirited Away is another of my faves.
    Also, Men In Black, A.I., The Matrix, Spaceballs, Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey and Forrest Gump.
  • Napolean Dynamite
    Young Frankenstein(Roll roll,roll in ze hay)
    and hmmm....>.>

Howl's moving castle*shy*It's an anime based on a book I love*squeeze*
  • OMG Shaun of the Dead is soooooooo awesome!

Also, I could watch Anchorman and Jumanji again and again but i'm not exactly sure why.

The freshest really good movies in my mind are Mystic River and House of Sand and Fog. Sad but good ones!

And Road To Perdition was good too. I remember liking it but I can't really remember the movie itself, lol.
  • Yea I have mystic river in my room at the moment, it was my parents but i totally stole it haha...

Has anyone here seen Brotherhood of The Wolf? Its French, but its REALLY good!! The guy who goes up against the oceans twelve bunch (in erm, oceans twelve lol) is in it haha. Its really good tho, if you get the chance you should check it out!!!
  • EDUARD SCISSOR HANDS! and the nightmare before christmas!

WOOT! ^-^
  • Zoolander, Dodgeball, Anchorman, The Truman Show, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (new one) oh and the lord of the rings (first one), and old start wars movies(empire strikes back)
  • i like chick flicks and teen horror films. They remind me why good films rule
  • gosh i have so many-a clockwork orange, heathers, mean girls, labyrinth, i could go on
  • The Butterfly Effect,Daniel Deronda,Evening ( My absolute No.1 favourite movie ♥) ,I Love You,Man,The Prestige,Zweiohrküken,Changeling,Remember Me (No, I'm not a fan of Pattinson!! Well, at first I didn't want to watch it because he was in it...but when I watched the film I was positively surprised about his talent as an actor :)) ,Pride&Prejudice( with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen!),Sherlock Holmes...