In this Discussion

Damian Kulash in Taking Woodstock

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I saw Damian's IMDB and it said taking woodstock, so the next time I watched that movie I was on the lookout for him. I couldn't find him!!! I know he's not credited and that he's a "guitar playing hippie" but I still don't see him. Anyone know exactly where he is?

Comments

• He ended up on the cutting room floor.

• Aw drat! Do you know if the scene is in the special features or a directors cut?
  • Sorry, I don't know, I don't have a copy of the DVD. I think it was rumored that he *might* be in the extras. But no one has confirmed it on here. At least I haven't seen it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

• He's not in the bonus features as far as I can tell, but isn't he in the bar scene? Blurry and only on camera for a split second, but I'm pretty sure he's there... also maybe in one of the panning shots from inside the HQ building as they're building the compound. He may be standing there as the camera moves outside chatting up a couple hippie chicks.

Then again, it could be that I just want to be seeing him there.

• I saw him in the background when I saw the movie, but it was SO long ago that I can't give you all the details.  He's in the background, talking to some blond lady.  I feel like it's one of the scenes that takes place in the barn.  Let me see what I can find in a search, because I know I posted about this.

OK, found it. It's in the scene in the barn, right after Elliott's mom gives the Woodstock  girl the blankets for the Med team without charging them.  If I'm not mistaken, watch the bottom right corner of the screen.

• Thanks guys! I think I see him. haha, too bad he didn't have a bigger part! 

• Oh man.  I watched it.  You see him reaaaaaaaally briefly which sucks but that wig was well worth it.  And he makes this hand gesture like he's talking about something mystical and trippy.  So funny.