In this Discussion

The most AMAZING thing I've seen recently...

edited November -1 in General Discussion

We have a thread for happy and a thread for sad; now we have a thread for things you find delightfully amazing. Such as, today one of my cousins linked this: http://alexameade.com/portfolio.html . Hyper-Realistic Acrylic Body Painting by Alexa Meade.

That painting is a real person! Surprised I would love to see the boys do a video made up like this!!

Comments

• This is not nearly as amazing as what you just posted, girl. But in Kansas City, I saw this truck. Took a pic of it, but am a tad disapointed that no one was around to take a pic of me next to it.

• It sure would be neat to have a crazy vehicle like that driving around town, adding some color to the area. Tempe, you should post that in the trucks thread too! (or at least link it)
  • Ooo, I have not posted in the Trucks thread since I joined the forum. That picture you posted reminds me of my fav David Bowie video:

Blue Jean

• The most AMAZING thing I've seen today is this half of the OK Go board!  Yes, I feel like a dumbass, but I've never looked over here before.  And rather than spam the whole thing by responding to every relevant thread, I thought I'd just come here and proclaim my amazement at the wonderland I've found, and to reiterate my love for OK Go boardies, and to apologize publicly for being so out of it (and also to apologize for the subsequent spamming that I will probably do in days ahead as I find and comment on threads in my desperate effort to catch up).  

So, in summary, THIS is awesome, and you all are awesome, and I think between this and the OKGo specific half of the board I'm probably never going to be able to tear my eyes away from my computer screen again.

• Wow! That's neat.
  • Sunnyside said:

We have a thread for happy and a thread for sad; now we have a thread for things you find delightfully amazing. Such as, today one of my cousins linked this: http://alexameade.com/portfolio.html . Hyper-Realistic Acrylic Body Painting by Alexa Meade.

That painting is a real person! Surprised I would love to see the boys do a video made up like this!!

That would be AMAZING! I can't imagine how much time and work that would take, but that's true for pretty much all of their videos.