In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• So I got bored today in my business math class. This is the result and I apologize in advance for the stick figure, my drawing abilities very rarely go past that. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59511280@N08/5498806146/
  • Silver, your stick figure paratrooper is far superior to any of mine. Smile

My stick figures are often more stick than figure.  Additionally my parachutes usually have stripes (whether this is because I equate them with hot air balloons a la something from Frank L. Baum's imagination and musicals like Meet Me in St. Louis, that take place at a World's Fair, or if it's just a prediliction for stripey items, like with my socks, I don't know.). Yours appears to contain bubbles, which both amuses and delights me!
  • Thanks, ChristelAdina! I actually made it slightly stripey in the beginning, but then i covered it with the bubbly flowers (I can't draw flowers either, but I did my best for the cause).

I just realized that you can see the math on the other side of the paper, haha.

Smile
  • silver12 said:

Smile

That's good, though. It's a little known fact, but Math is Required in all things OK Go, not just for the verification purposes of this forum. Wink
  • laeticia said:

well, I do like to do shadows and drawings like that... and I like that video... must've been imprinted in my mind forever and I didn't do the math! xD

That's just the way art works...inspiration comes from the strangest corners of the memory! My comment came as a compliment!
  • ChristelAdina said:

silver12 said:

Smile

That's good, though. It's a little known fact, but Math is Required in all things OK Go, not just for the verification purposes of this forum. Wink

Aw, man. Frown I'm terrible at math. I failed the state's math test by like four points so I have to take two math classes this semester to make one math credit. And I took the test twice! I failed even worse the second time. Embarassed

My brain does not function that well with the left-sided subjects.
  • This reminds me of the "There's a Fire" video on the Oh No dvd. You can make yourself in an eightbit character. I tried making one of Tim but I forgot to save it! It looks like this is being done by the SXSW music festival. I remember a few years back where SXSW had a thingy where you could insert your face on a little video character body and make it dance to some music. Some of you guys probably remember that as well since I found out about it on the boards. Anyway, if you'd like to make an eightbit character of yourself or of one of the lads, here's the link to do it:

http://eightbit.me/
  • Hello!  I posted here at the beginning of the month about the big homework project I was doing... now it's finally complete!

The process is here on my blog: http://epidermodysplasiaverruciformis.tumblr.com/tagged/charcoal_reversal

Here's the finished piece [careful it's big]:

• Wow.  That's just amazing.  Great job!!!
  • That is amazing, Taciturn. Your teacher must be insane for giving you a B, you absolutely deserved an A!

... Absolutely beautiful.Smile
  • Wow, that is really beautiful, Taciturn! Fantastic work. Ooo, and I just noticed your from San Jose. Lucky ducky. I love that town.  
  • Taciturn said:

Hello!  I posted here at the beginning of the month about the big homework project I was doing... now it's finally complete!

The process is here on my blog: http://epidermodysplasiaverruciformis.tumblr.com/tagged/charcoal_reversal

Here's the finished piece [careful it's big]:

Jasmine, when you send me the piece of paper Damian signed for me, you should seriously send me your autograph. I'm officially your fan. 

THIS-IS-AMAZING.
  • Wow! That picture blows me away. You definitely deserved an A on that one.
  • Errr.... I think this one speaks for itself.

• I saw the Magic on dA. It's so hilariously awesome!
  • daisychains said:

I saw the Magic on dA. It's so hilariously awesome!

Wait, where is this? Are you talking about my drawing?

If you are, could you link it here? I didn't put it on dA, and I'd like to know who did, if that's what you're talking about. And if not, no sweat. I'm freaking out for no reason.

• Aleatory said:

daisychains said:

I saw the Magic on dA. It's so hilariously awesome!

Wait, where is this? Are you talking about my drawing?

If you are, could you link it here? I didn't put it on dA, and I'd like to know who did, if that's what you're talking about. And if not, no sweat. I'm freaking out for no reason.

What?! Okay, I'm pretty sure that I saw and favorited the Magic picture on dA. But now I can't find it anywhere. D: Maybe I'm wrong, though. I have horrible memory.
  • @Tacturn:

Holy cow! That's so amazing! It totally blew me away!

Unfortunitly I can't see the actual picture on my computer for some odd reason, and when I click on it, it just gives me a HTML script of some sort. Is anyone else getting this? I'd really love to see all the wonderful art here, ah, what a dilemma! D:
  • Arrynisawesome said:

@Tacturn:

Holy cow! That's so amazing! It totally blew me away!

Unfortunitly I can't see the actual picture on my computer for some odd reason, and when I click on it, it just gives me a HTML script of some sort. Is anyone else getting this? I'd really love to see all the wonderful art here, ah, what a dilemma! D:

Yeah, it seems like the image is having some problems.

Oh, and thanks for all the lovely comments!  They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. <3
  • I drew Damian. I saw a picture of him screaming at the crowd, and I just had to draw it.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/sewy91.jpg