In this Discussion

Post cereal Web series

edited November -1 in OK Go
Is this old news?  I'm so far out of the loop that when I delve into OK Go World for a day or two I don't know what's new from what's old.

I *do* know that I about shat myself laughing at this!  And wondered if I had accidentally ingested some hallucinogens.

Video is here: click me.

Okay, found this article–at least if it's old news here it's only about a month, not a year.

Comments

• Yes, this has been posted before. I believe it's in the TV, commercials thread.

Also, I'm updating your post because it's causing a code error on the threads page and I'm trying to see if I can tweak it to fix it.

YAY! I fixed it. I think the reroute from FB made the error. So, I just linked the video that was contained in the FB link to the click me link up there.

Off topic, now I know how to fix something similar in a thread a few miles back. Squee!
  • Thanks--I was just going to post asking if the post title is wiggy on anyone else's computer.  No idea why it did that.
  • You can edit other people's posts?
  • sherib said:

You can edit other people's posts?

me and becky have super powers...
  • The mods and admins can, yes.

As of now, I've only edited yours above and one in the OK Go Plays Bonnaroo 2010 thread because it had the same issue.

It's actually not an FB issue, but a vimeo issue, at least with these two threads. I haven't seen this problem in any of the other threads. Odd really. Maybe the board only likes YouTube videos?
  • darbie_starpower said:

sherib said:

You can edit other people's posts?

me and becky have super powers...

Does this mean you're the yin to my yang, the Donny to my Marie, the kit to my kaboodle?
  • Wow, had no idea there were fan-mods now.  Congrats, upper echelon!

"Are you a mod or a rocker?"
    "No, I'm a mocker."
  • beckysioux said:
    Does this mean you're the yin to my yang, the Donny to my Marie, the kit to my kaboodle?

i'm no donny, though i think yin kit shall be my new ninja name...
  • sherib said:

Wow, had no idea there were fan-mods now.  Congrats, upper echelon!

We *really* needed them.  There were constantly problems with spammers and such and it was just too much for Team Paracadute to handle.  Darbie was our first mod (because she's Oooollllddd School and baddd asssss) and Becky was boardie-nominated.
  • DJRose said:

sherib said:

We *really* needed them.  There were constantly problems with spammers and such and it was just too much for Team Paracadute to handle.  Darbie was our first mod (because she's Oooollllddd School and baddd asssss) and Becky was boardie-nominated.

Nah, I totally think they did it 'cause they were tired of my bitching on the "Please report new message board bugs and annoyances here" thread.
  • DJRose said:

sherib said:

Oh my goodness, that's amazing. Thank you, aross, whoever. Not to bitch or anything (yeah, actually bitching a bit) but I was getting really, really sick of people/noobs starting new threads and spammin' up the boards. Now we can actually do something about it! Yay!

w00t! 23!

• Aleatory said:

DJRose said:

sherib said:

Oh my goodness, that's amazing. Thank you, aross, whoever. Not to bitch or anything (yeah, actually bitching a bit) but I was getting really, really sick of people/noobs starting new threads and spammin' up the boards. Now we can actually do something about it! Yay!

w00t! 23!

Alas, we do not have the power to merge threads. Yet. TPTB are working on it and will hopefully be able to get that power to us.
  • What a great clip, thanks for sharing.  I can't wait to force my husband to watch it. Laugh