In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

Scott Mechlowicz from Eurotrip. Gah, he's sooo hot.
    Alfie rocks.
    so does nick.

I love the show "my family", don't stone me, i think its funny.
  • Isn't the one on the bottom in Love Actually? He's so cute!
  • I have no idea, but i adore him. Funny people are automatically beautiful to me. And he's hilarious
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 20 2006, 08:18 PM)
    I have no idea, but i adore him. Funny people are automatically beautiful to me. And he's hilarious

I love "My Family" too! That show is great because of the dude you just mentioned. "The Vicar of Dibley" is also a hillarious Britcom. And that, my friends, is your Britcom review of the day. That is all for now.
  • What is this "My Family" you speak of?
  • Is it that show...where, uh...the mom has like spikey hair?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 20 2006, 08:39 PM)
    What is this "My Family" you speak of?

It's a britcom (british comedy), and believe it or not, the main character is a dentist! It's about his family and how they're always driving him crazy. His wife on the show in real life played the gym teacher in the first Harry Potter movie, who taught the kids how to ride brooms.

Yes, to mixtape, the wife has that freaky spikey hair.
  • Okay, now I know which one you're talking about. It's pretty fun to watch at four in the morning.
  • "Let my Cameron gooo!"
  • "Ferris Bueller, you're my hero."
  • my family is shit

really shit

i hate it with all my broken soul

I always thought Mathew better, but only "Ferris" Mathew, he was so carefree and charming.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 21 2006, 08:24 AM)
    my family is shit
    really shit

i know how you feel
    my family is really screwed up and i hope my children dont have to have a family like this.
    out of all of my family i know one uncle..
    (who is always drunk and just got out of jail)
    one cousin
    (who hasnt gone to school in a month because he has been skipping and stealing from his drunk father)
    2 grandmas
    (one who is always in the hospital because she doesnt really wanna live anymore and isnt taking any pills)
    (the other grandma ive seen once in 7 years)

as for my family i live with..
    well they yell alot.
    no matter what i do is good enough.

i hope this comforted you. lol
  • I think he meant the show My Family..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 21 2006, 09:24 AM)
    my family is shit
    really shit

oooh i know why now... your jealous of nick and alfie! don't try and hide it sir andy! Its funny! i used to be like that with "friends"... "its too popular therefore it must be shit"... but then i watched it and was like: "humm this is funny, i'm an ass."
  • no its not funny

its pure crap

its gone on far to long and i hope to never see it ever again
  • "Ben harper, you are my velcro newsletter"

^ smile.gif
  • i give to you the amazing chauntelle and stacy from eisley, both of whom are very beutifull

saw them last night supporting TBS, i waved at Chauntelle..which made her laugh...i have that effect on the ladies =p