In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• Whoa, he does!! You have to tell him next time. He probably hears it all the time, actually...I don't know, just make out with him or something.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 27 2006, 01:43 AM)
    Whoa, he does!! You have to tell him next time. He probably hears it all the time, actually...I don't know, just make out with him or something.

Truth be told, I really just want to make out with Ben Lashes:

• Hahaha, I love how they all pretend to have the same last name sometimes. My nickname as a kid was Lashes..
  • I will now post pictures of seemingly ugly people who i think are beautiful...

^actually i think i've posted this one before... I think its the dude from the Bravery, I have no idea, but he's my myspace buddy and this pic always makes me happy...

ok giggle dude i get it, hes not as pretty as you like em to be, but just look at those shoes!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 28 2006, 03:51 AM)
    http://myspace-030.vo.llnwd.net/00556/03/03/556053030_l.jpg
    ^actually i think i've posted this one before... I think its the dude from the Bravery, I have no idea, but he's my myspace buddy and this pic always makes me happy...

Is he the guy who plays keyboard?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 28 2006, 11:51 AM)

ok giggle dude i get it, hes not as pretty as you like em to be, but just look at those shoes!

I have shoes like that..
    Is he the guy who plays keyboard?

Probably, hahahahaha, I think I used to be obsessed with the bravery for a bit... and added them all to myspace, now I can't remember thier names... actually I think his names John.

QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 28 2006, 07:31 AM)
    I have shoes like that..

Well doesn't that make you special.... But not as special as Andrew Stockdale. wink.gif
    Ian Somerhalder

Goran Visnjic

John Taylor

Bono
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 1 2006, 10:38 PM)
    Goran Visnjic
    Bono

yo is that the dude from ER? I love that dude.

also when i first started posting at this forum my sig was bono... but people made fun of him too much.... so i changed, i'm -that- strong willed... lol
  • Has anyone mentioned George Clooney yet? 'Cause I really love this man:

Also, these guys are all pretty gorgeous, I must say:

• Aw, I'll definitely support you in Bonolove!

Yep, that's the ER guy. I haven't watched ER in years, though.

Rafael Nadal. tennis star. only 20 years old.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 1 2006, 10:38 PM)
    Ian Somerhalder

Finally, some love for BOOOOONE.
  • EEEEWWWW BONO

i cant be the only one who hates him?
  • I don't hate him. However I don't think he's good looking in the slightest.
  • *slowly backs away with Jen and Andy*
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 2 2006, 10:38 PM)

Raddest bono pic ever. Nothing more rockstar than chillin in a bubble bath. tongue.gif
  • haha that is sweet, even though I'm not a U2 or Bono fan. I do have a lot of respect for them though cause they do so much charity work. Good for them.