In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• Who is that?

I find Jared Leto extremely attractive as the frontman for 30 Seconds to Mars. Something about a guy in eyeliner...

and then there's Gerard Butler who I also find ridiculously handsome:
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 7 2006, 06:00 PM)
    Who is that?

william beckett, singer of the academy is...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 7 2006, 02:33 PM)
    for karleigh:

**humps screen**

Seriously, I think I'm destined to be heart broken if I only fall in love with rock stars...

....but he's so cute....

And you know what rocks? He's only like a year older than me. Woot.

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 7 2006, 06:00 PM)
    Who is that?

I find Jared Leto extremely attractive as the frontman for 30 Seconds to Mars. Something about a guy in eyeliner...

I think I like Jared Leto better in Requiem For A Dream. He was so much more emo (if that could be possible).
  • QUOTE (Stolypin1690 @ Aug 10 2006, 06:33 PM)

^^I seriously just listened to "Fidelity" about five times in a row. I'm so obsessed with that song right now. And that video. It's such a beautiful video.
  • QUOTE (Stolypin1690 @ Aug 10 2006, 05:33 PM)

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 10 2006, 06:48 PM)
    wub.gif

Hee hee hee.

Darbs, you're fabulous. But you knew that already.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 10 2006, 05:50 PM)
    Darbs, you're fabulous. But you knew that already.

i like to be reminded often, so thank you...
  • I have to say, I'm not a huge RHCP fan, but after seeing the vids for "Dani California" and "Tell Me Baby" a few times, I'm kind of digging Anthony Kiedis....

• Whoa, that William Beckett's a cutie. I know nothing about The Academy Is, but ... cute. Thanks for posting. I guess I should say, Thanks, Karleigh, for liking cute guys, leading others to post pics of them.
    biggrin.gif

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 13 2006, 08:14 PM)
    I have to say, I'm not a huge RHCP fan, but after seeing the vids for "Dani California" and "Tell Me Baby" a few times, I'm kind of digging Anthony Kiedis....

It weirds me out that he was banging Ione Skye when she was 16 and he was 25. Not that I wouldn't have banged Bono when I was 16 and he was 29, but you know ... that's different. biggrin.gif No, really, now that I'm not a teeny girl daydreaming of such things, when I hear about them it creeps me out to no end. There's not a good icky-smiley on here. :s
  • hmm.. i like the guitarist for RHCP better than Anthony Keidis. Don't know why, except for that he wears plaid and totally rocks the "geeky guitar god" way better than anyone else.

Oh, and I also like William Beckett there. Very nice, even when he's singing about snakes on a plane. wink.gif
  • aha! i've come across this pic again from 2003, which i had posted in the original Beautiful People thread...not just beautiful...

hott*
  • I'm adding Adam Pascal to the group of Beautiful People. wub.gif

*drool*
  • pharrell williams, anyone?

• no.

im prety sure this guy is my perfect match.
    jason schwartzman

i saw an interview with him and hes so sweet that he didnt really wanna say sex on tv.
    and he had a sex scene in some movie hes in and he said he couldnt stop giggleing.
    perfect ^^
  • two in the pink and two in the sink

hahahahahahaha
  • I enjoy how obsessed he is with Dustin Hoffman.
  • See, the problem with me and Jason Schwartzman was that he creeped me out so much in Slackers and I just cannot get over it, haha....
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 15 2006, 05:14 PM)

hehe... i think it was about two years ago now... i was trying to go to sleep when my mom shouts "________ your boyfriend's on conan" so i go out to the living room to see who was on... it was jason schwartzman...
  • I call my Mom for Arnold Schwarzenegger cool.gif