In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• Haha, my mum takes being an ex-groupie (well, a classy one) VERY seriously. She'd smash her face right in if necessary.

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 19 2006, 08:15 PM)
    LOL

Ah, don't worry--you and your mom could take her.

I didn't see the picture before, ugh. SERIOUSLY look how old that makes her!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 19 2006, 07:21 PM)
    an ex-groupie (well, a classy one)
    lol Really??

Hey! Did she chase after Duran? LOL

I didn't see the picture before, ugh. SERIOUSLY look how old that makes her!
    Well, she was only like 19 at the time. So she'd be what, 34 now? That's barely older than me. How old is he?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 19 2006, 07:34 PM)
    Well, she was only like 19 at the time. So she'd be what, 34 now? That's barely older than me. How old is he?

nick valensi is 25...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 19 2006, 07:35 PM)
    nick valensi is 25...

Rock on, Amanda.
    haha, just kidding. maybe.
  • Dude, her daughter is like fifteen though. Must be weird for her to have somebody from The Strokes banging her mom.
  • we do have amanda to thank for these beautiful pictures:

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 11 2006, 08:27 PM)
    biggrin.gif

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 11 2006, 09:12 PM)

• I've never thought much of Eric Bana before, but I just watched "Munich."

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 19 2006, 09:15 PM)
    we do have amanda to thank for these beautiful pictures:

So.........beautifulll.......omg.........
  • LOL its nice to see I'm not the only one who appreciates boys that actually look more like girls than they do boys hahaha.

And Sheri, I never got through Munich, it kind of disturbed me lol, but you're right that guy is beautiful.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 20 2006, 06:58 AM)
    LOL its nice to see I'm not the only one who appreciates boys that actually look more like girls than they do boys hahaha.

omg......pretty boys are my downfall...........
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 20 2006, 05:58 AM)
    And Sheri, I never got through Munich, it kind of disturbed me lol, but you're right that guy is beautiful.

It's disturbing. I was a little disappointed in it, though. It ended before I expected it to, which is funny since it's almost 3 hrs. already! It was a good movie, but I don't think it ever really built to any sort of climax.

Ironic for me to use that word, considering the content of its "climactic" scene. pfff
    Maybe that was part of the problem--I had to try not to laugh in that part. Because it was supposed to be really emotional and intense and disturbing, etc., but the lameness of his fake sex movements really ruined it. Anyone who hasn't seen it is going, " blink.gif " right now. But don't get me wrong; it is a really good movie. Gets you thinking.

As far as his beautifulness, I'd never given him a second look anywhere before this movie. Every pic I've ever seen of him, I was like, "Ehh." But in the movie, wow. Yeah.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 20 2006, 10:13 AM)
    omg......pretty boys are my downfall...........

lol A friend of mine and I were picking on another friend's beefcake calendar at work--we're particularly disturbed by the guys' horrifying muscle-boobs--and we said we're going to make our own calendar, and instead of "beefcake," it'll be "stringbean." LOLOL

Alex K. and Damian will definitely be included. Haven't given much thought to the rest yet. Damian's gotta be included even though, while he's skinny, I wouldn't really qualify him as a "stringbean." He's skinny but he's nicely muscled. He really does a t-shirt good.

Alex, definitely stringbean.
    laugh.gif laugh.gif The horror!!

Better:
  • Sherib, are you a Duranie? I am, and proud of it!! I'm one of the "elders" over on DDM, and something tells me I am one of the ancients on this board. I'm a very young 41!

[attachment=251:attachment]

Indulge me! rolleyes.gif smile.gif
    [attachment=252:attachment]

OK, how come my pics are small? sad.gif
  • because you added them as an attachement not as an online image ^^

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 20 2006, 07:48 PM)
    He really does a t-shirt good.

yeah, much better than naked.
  • QUOTE (Rainymorn @ Aug 20 2006, 02:44 PM)
    Sherib, are you a Duranie? I am, and proud of it!! I'm one of the "elders" over on DDM, and something tells me I am one of the ancients on this board. I'm a very young 41!
    I am! Whee biggrin.gif I haven't been keeping up with them, though. Bad fan. Bad bad fan. I fell off checking up on the website & stuff over a year ago. unsure.gif I need to get back in the loop.

Well, I'm soon to be 33. So you're not the only one in a later decade. laugh.gif Welcome!

Indulge me! rolleyes.gif smile.gif
    Oh, those are great Simon pics. Awesome.

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 20 2006, 03:08 PM)
    yeah, much better than naked.
    Disagree. wink.gif
  • Are you kidding?! The Damian naked photo was what made me start to question if he was hot or not. There isn't an ounce of meat on him at all, he has the same body that I had when i was like 9. DISGUSTING! *shudders*

seriously. I really wish I hadn't seen it hehe
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 20 2006, 04:39 PM)
    Are you kidding?! The Damian naked photo was what made me start to question if he was hot or not. There isn't an ounce of meat on him at all, he has the same body that I had when i was like 9. DISGUSTING! *shudders*

seriously. I really wish I hadn't seen it hehe
    Nah, he's got some meat on him! He's not a total stickboy like shirtless Alex. *shudder* He's got good arms, the shoulders are nice. Legs are nice.

And how can you look at the naked hip and not freak?

I....LIKE it.
  • Eric Bana is gorgeous. Did you see "Troy"? He looked so hot in that...

Yeah Damian isn't bad, but he is a little too skinny for my tastes.

I'm seeing Duran Duran in October. Woo! haha
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 20 2006, 02:48 PM)
    As far as his beautifulness, I'd never given him a second look anywhere before this movie. Every pic I've ever seen of him, I was like, "Ehh." But in the movie, wow. Yeah.
    lol A friend of mine and I were picking on another friend's beefcake calendar at work--we're particularly disturbed by the guys' horrifying muscle-boobs--and we said we're going to make our own calendar, and instead of "beefcake," it'll be "stringbean." LOLOL

Alex K. and Damian will definitely be included. Haven't given much thought to the rest yet. Damian's gotta be included even though, while he's skinny, I wouldn't really qualify him as a "stringbean." He's skinny but he's nicely muscled. He really does a t-shirt good.
    Alex, definitely stringbean.
    laugh.gif laugh.gif The horror!!

Better:

OMG A STRINGBEAN SKINNY ROCKER BOY CALENDAR???

Damian's a string bean. Whether or not he has muscles. He's still a stringbean.

Mmmmm, Alex. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 20 2006, 05:19 PM)
    I'm seeing Duran Duran in October. Woo! haha

Are you going to the Voodoo Fest in New Orleans? I'll be there with bells on!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 20 2006, 03:08 PM)
    because you added them as an attachement not as an online image ^^

Ah, thanks! Let me try again.

A very happy camper! biggrin.gif