In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (greeneye @ Nov 7 2006, 08:57 PM)
    I just looove English men. they are the hottest creatures on the planet.

Agreed'd.

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 7 2006, 10:40 PM)
    I have to agree with you... But sometimes they are kinda cold and distant and unreacheble.(that makes them even more sexy *here I am again, needing treatment*)

ALSO AGREED'D. dry.gif (Re: unreachable, that is...)
  • ooops sorry wacko.gif *this is me inventing new words in english*
    I meant like a person who looks down at you and you think you're reading his mind and his mind says "don't touch me little fellow"
    (too confusing?)
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 7 2006, 09:59 PM)
    ooops sorry wacko.gif *this is me inventing new words in english*
    I meant like a person who looks down at you and you think you're reading his mind and his mind says "don't touch me little fellow"
    (too confusing?)

i have a dirty, dirty mind

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 7 2006, 09:51 PM)
    Agreed'd.

well i am rather amazing
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 7 2006, 10:06 PM)
    i have a dirty, dirty mind
    well i am rather amazing

LOL

(little fellow cause British are taller then most of us, so they have to look down, it's not dirty)
  • i was born on the wrong continent...
  • yes, yes you were
  • what if istarted drinking tea? would that help raise the sex appeal to english standards?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 7 2006, 05:10 PM)
    what if istarted drinking tea? would that help raise the sex appeal to english standards?

I don't think so.

Unless you eat crumpets with them. and make sure the tea is Earl Grey. Yummy.

I know someone who talks in English accents all the time and he's Canadian. He claims he does it because he acts in plays all the time and that's his main accent for most of his characters. huh.gif

That doesn't work.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 7 2006, 10:13 PM)
    I don't think so.

I know someone who talks in English accents all the time and he's Canadian. He claims he does it because he acts in plays all the time and that's his main accent for most of his characters. huh.gif

That doesn't work.

i can imagen that to be ANY "english" (american trying to play a english'ion) character in ANY USA show ever

no matter what its always bad and never sounds english
  • allo govnah! (BAD COCKNEY ACCENT)

well... damn the english. (tear)
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 7 2006, 05:18 PM)
    allo govnah! (BAD COCKNEY ACCENT)
    well... damn the english. (tear)

awwww, it's all right.

There are other hot men that aren't from the UK.
  • I think it's funny when the ugly ones come over here and still manage to score.
  • damn you dick averns!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 7 2006, 06:39 PM)
    I think it's funny when the ugly ones come over here and still manage to score.

haha, Love Actually much? My friends and I just watched that and were discussing that as sad as it is, it really is true that ugly Brits can get action really easily in the States just by having an accent...and we won't begin to discuss the hot Brits who come over.....
  • and a plan is made!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 7 2006, 11:10 PM)
    what if istarted drinking tea? would that help raise the sex appeal to english standards?

It might help? But I don't think that would quite do the trick. :\

QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 7 2006, 11:13 PM)

Barry only drinks PG. tongue.gif He sent me a box in the mail over the summer. Only wrapped in brown paper. By the time the thing made it across the Atlantic Ocean, it was all crushed. blink.gif Silly boy.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 7 2006, 11:06 PM)
    well i am rather amazing

I wasn't actually talking about you specifically. tongue.gif

But you are still rather amazing.
  • dont humor him.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 7 2006, 11:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=83019
    i was born on the wrong continent...

just come to Portugal and say that you're American, the girls will love you. The americans are more rare than british here so you'll be more apreciated Joe.
  • I thought the Portuguese girl in that was really pretty....and I liked a lot of that movie, except the Emma Thompson/Alan Rickman storyline.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 9 2006, 08:54 AM)
    just come to Portugal and say that you're American, the girls will love you. The americans are more rare than british here so you'll be more apreciated Joe.

how do they feel about canadians?