In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 3 2007, 02:16 AM)
    one of the things I do when I get bored is look of hot musicians . . . creepy, huh?

Robert Carmine

And this one just makes me laugh . . . so I had to put it in.

Oh, and I probably would have put this man next, but it's hard to find photos of him.

I've already mentioned him in this thread tongue.gif
    nice taste

Do you know that he was on princess diaries I?? he was sooooo hot in that movie...
  • I know he was in the Princess Diaries! That's partially why I watched it . . . then I found out about Rooney a couple of years later. I thought he looked familiar. hehe. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 3 2007, 08:47 PM)
    I know he was in the Princess Diaries! That's partially why I watched it . . . then I found out about Rooney a couple of years later. I thought he looked familiar. hehe. smile.gif

yeah me too!!
    The first time I've ever heard about Rooney was when they did that OC episode and I was like "wow the lead singer is hot in a fammiliar kind of way..."
    Google just did the rest and I've found that his real name isn't Carmine...(I wub.gif internet)
  • yeah, I didn't know that his brother was Jason Schwartzman then . . . if I did, I probably would have known about him way before because I've always liked Jason Schwartzman, too. smile.gif

That family has some good genes . . .
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 3 2007, 08:52 PM)
    yeah, I didn't know that his brother was Jason Schwartzman then . . . if I did, I probably would have known about him way before because I've always liked Jason Schwartzman, too. smile.gif

That family has some good genes . . .

I've never heard of his brother tho...
    The name Carmine comes from his grandfather that was a musician, i think that was a nice idea for a name change.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 2 2007, 10:16 PM)
    Dhani Harrison

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

I was a "Fhani" on his message board when I was 13. wub.gif

...it's like a Claymate. But not as disgusting.

And Mia, you need to go watch I Heart Huckabees, Rushmore, and maybe even Shopgirl. Right now. Go.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 3 2007, 05:02 PM)
    YEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

I was a "Fhani" on his message board when I was 13. wub.gif

...it's like a Claymate. But not as disgusting.
    And Mia, you need to go watch I Heart Huckabees, Rushmore, and maybe even Shopgirl. Right now. Go.

He's like a younger version of George, which is amazing.

especially in this one . . .
    wub.gif

He's in a band now, thenewno2. You should watch the video they have on their site. Dhani sounds soooooo much like his dad, too. It makes me very happy. And, I think he's imitating John Kerry, so it's pretty funny.

Oh, you really should know who Jason Schwartzman is.

He's been posted here a lot, but oh well.

you can definitely see a resemblance . . . hehe. wub.gif
  • Dude, I'm an original gangsta Fhani. I already have their EP.
  • I'm not . . . sad.gif

I just thought he was always cute and left it at that. But I was on the Drake Bell forum for a while a few years ago, so it's sort of the same thing. But it's kind of sad because we're pretty much the same age. hahaha.

But I already talked about him . . . *sigh*.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 3 2007, 05:32 PM)
    He's in a band now, thenewno2. You should watch the video they have on their site. Dhani sounds soooooo much like his dad, too. It makes me very happy. And, I think he's imitating John Kerry, so it's pretty funny.

How do you pronounce the name of that band?
  • The New Number 2.

Yeah, it's lame.
  • I almost don't want to post this . . . oh well. It's not because I don't think he's worthy of this post, because I definitely think he is.

Jesse Laz-Hirsch

I feel like such a teeny . . . oh well.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 3 2007, 10:02 PM)

OOOH!I'm such an ignorant!!!I've whatched shop girl!!! The actress is the one that was on Romeo and Juliet righ?(i don't really know her name either...), but I remember Jason Schwartzman!(who could ever forget...?)
    That's why he looked familliar!!

P.S.- I couldn't watch the movie untill it ended because I saw like 30minutes and I thought that the story was kinda dumb..I know I can't understand art (probably because I had to answer the door and i only watched 15minutes of those 30...)
  • So I know he's been posted before, but I never really appreciated William Beckett until I saw the music video by Cobra Starship for Snakes on a Plane. And now I'm in love:

It's not fair that some people get to be so attractive.
  • he's kind of a pretty boy. and a stick.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 8 2007, 03:13 AM)
    So I know he's been posted before, but I never really appreciated William Beckett until I saw the music video by Cobra Starship for Snakes on a Plane. And now I'm in love:

It's not fair that some people get to be so attractive.

yes, he is cute, but what on earth is that on his neck??uglyyyyy...
  • haha I'm not into him for his body, he's too thin for my tastes and it's not as if I'm ever going to meet the guy. I just think he's cute and I love his hair.
  • Oh OK. yeah, his body is waaaaay too tiny. I could see if he was short, but isn't he tall? That's a little scary. My 4 year old sister could beat him up maybe.

and he does have pretty hair. that's why I said he was a pretty boy. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 8 2007, 11:24 PM)
    Oh OK. yeah, his body is waaaaay too tiny. I could see if he was short, but isn't he tall? That's a little scary. My 4 year old sister could beat him up maybe.

and he does have pretty hair. that's why I said he was a pretty boy. smile.gif

She could probably break him in half, actually. I think he is pretty tall, and he seems to think his thinness is attractive because he always wears shirts and low-cut pants that show how insanely tiny he is. Whatever, I guess it's working for him, seeing as there are screaming teen girls at all their shows. It's a shame that no one at my school has hair nearly as nice as his...*le sigh*.
  • Because I'm listening to Incubus, and I've always thought he was one attractive man since I was about 13.