In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• Yes you do. Say "auntie." Or do that thing where you say "hey" instead of "eh."
  • i dont know what that means...
  • Like, my cousin's girlfriend is from someplace near Edmonton, and she always says stuff like "We're going over to your guyses' house, hey?"
  • well.. edmonton is weird.
  • Demetri Martin

If it's on again, I really recommend watching his show on Comedy Central, Demetri Martin. Person. He's not your typical comic; he incorporates music and art into his shows. But he's equally good all around, as far as comedically and artistically.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 15 2007, 04:39 AM)
    Demetri Martin

If it's on again, I really recommend watching his show on Comedy Central, Demetri Martin. Person. He's not your typical comic; he incorporates music and art into his shows. But he's equally good all around, as far as comedically and artistically.

UH YES. Oh my god I love him (the "paper covers rock" bit makes me laugh every time). He reminds me of a hipster Mitch Hedberg... only with a guitar.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 14 2007, 08:26 PM)
    well.. edmonton is weird.
    iawtc.
  • Yeah. I mean, they have a whole building that looks like butter.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 15 2007, 04:49 PM)
    UH YES. Oh my god I love him (the "paper covers rock" bit makes me laugh every time). He reminds me of a hipster Mitch Hedberg... only with a guitar.

I haven't seen his first show thing, the one that's on DVD. But I intend to; I just found out about him this week, in fact.

And he supports Jim Gaffigan, so all the better.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 15 2007, 11:21 PM)
    But I intend to; I just found out about him this week, in fact.

(Me too)
  • ^^hahaha biggrin.gif

I seriously need to stop watching IMF. I see too many good looking foreign boys in awesome bands.

So . . . all the boys from the Swedish band Sugarplum Fairy are pretty decent.

I like the one in the sunglasses the most though. I would post another photo, but dial-up is horrible for this dry.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 15 2007, 04:16 PM)
    Yeah. I mean, they have a whole building that looks like butter.

edmonton is weird and gross...
  • [attachment=297:39.jpg]

yes please
  • DEMETRI MARTIN IS TEH RAD.

I can't believe he touched me...
  • He touched you?

lucky . . .
  • hehehehe

i'm on the right, but i look drugged out after seeing his show... so croppie croppie.

^he autographed that for me.

^he autographed a transparancy for fel

and that is matthew barber
  • Haha, that's so awesome. I love his Comedy shirt.

And that Matthew Barber fellow looks like a boy I went to school with. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 16 2007, 04:39 AM)
    ^^hahaha biggrin.gif

I seriously need to stop watching IMF. I see too many good looking foreign boys in awesome bands.

So . . . all the boys from the Swedish band Sugarplum Fairy are pretty decent.

I like the one in the sunglasses the most though. I would post another photo, but dial-up is horrible for this dry.gif

prety prety decent...I prefer the blonde one biggrin.gif
    Sondre Lerche

Mmmm.
  • Italiano vero! Paolo Nutini