In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• I see a lot of pretty boys at Columbia . . . but it would be creepy if I posted photos of them here, or even took photos of them.

Yeah!

I like that Paolo Nutini kid.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 24 2007, 05:27 AM)
    I see a lot of pretty boys at Columbia . . . but it would be creepy if I posted photos of them here, or even took photos of them.

Yeah!

I like that Paolo Nutini kid.

I've started listeing to sugarplum fairy thanks to you Jade wink.gif thanks!
    i uploaded some of their music thinking "oh well, at least they're cute even if their music really sucks...", but i was very surprised!
    they kinda remind me ok go in some songs and i'm not the only one with this opinion..
  • Yay! They are quite good. Very pop-like, but good nonetheless. It's like old school pop from the 60s, which is always good.

I swear, Damian is running this board because there are those little spelling correction lines under the words. I guess "yay" is spelled incorrectly.

Before we know it, there will be little pop-ups stating, "THAT SENTENCE IS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT."

Oh well.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 23 2007, 05:04 PM)
    Italiano vero! Paolo Nutini

Ooh, who is this Paolo? He's cute. I'm excited for the hot Italian guys next year when I'm in Florence....
  • not to affend anyone but i think you all sort of got off track. these are beautful people.

Aaron Bruno (the blonde one)
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 24 2007, 10:38 PM)
    Ooh, who is this Paolo? He's cute. I'm excited for the hot Italian guys next year when I'm in Florence....

I don't know who he is. But he is playing a free show here in Chicago Thursday night (later today for me). It's a first come/first serve basis. Um. I might go, or go to a free comedy show put on by students.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 25 2007, 02:10 AM)
    Before we know it, there will be little pop-ups stating, "THAT SENTENCE IS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT."

Oh well.

HAHAHA. That would be amazing.

He's just training his army well, that's all.

I have to start listening to Paolo Nutini (I like what I've heard so far on MySpace, but the 'Space really only gives you an idea of an artist's work) and Sugarplum Fairy now.

QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 25 2007, 04:00 AM)
    Aaron Bruno (the blonde one)

Also have to listen to these guys more. I love "Mama's Room." However, whomever runs their MySpace is the most fucking annoying bulletin-poster in history.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 25 2007, 02:38 AM)

he's scotish but his father is a true italian (that's why all the extreme cuteness) and here are some of his latest singles:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF97N8FCI-Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzleBJbimhE

Jade enjoy the gig if you're going (you should!) and then tell me if it was awesome biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 25 2007, 01:10 AM)
    Yay! They are quite good. Very pop-like, but good nonetheless. It's like old school pop from the 60s, which is always good.

I swear, Damian is running this board because there are those little spelling correction lines under the words. I guess "yay" is spelled incorrectly.

Oh well.

that would be fantastic eheh biggrin.gif then i'd be able to see when i make those huuuges mistakes that probably give the creeps to Damian if he's reading this
  • Beck... because he is just too rad.

image image
  • I love Beck, he's adorable.

I can't find any good pictures of my latest obsessions (Marcos Valles and Eric-jon Tasker of Parker House and Theory) but I'll be sure to post here if I do.
  • ^that is too awesome
  • I have just discovered the vid for WAS's "The Great Escape." The one where Tapper and Chris follow Keith everywhere. And, omg. Keith Murray = teh sex. Evidence:

Also:

Hee.
  • And yay to one third of The Lonely Island directing that video.
  • ..aaaand because I just realized that my last post will only make sense to a few hipsters on here:

The Lonely Island & proof of their coolness.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 2 2007, 04:29 PM)
    I have just discovered the vid for WAS's "The Great Escape." The one where Tapper and Chris follow Keith everywhere. And, omg. Keith Murray = teh sex. Evidence:
    Hee.

Oh, yes... wink.gif wink.gif
    keith is just sexiness. ooh, i must go watch that vid, but youtube is being an ass.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 2 2007, 07:00 PM)
    And yay to one third of The Lonely Island directing that video.

YES! i love them. the 'bu is awesome and i love that they're on snl now.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:47 PM)
    Oh, yes... wink.gif wink.gif
    keith is just sexiness. ooh, i must go watch that vid, but youtube is being an ass.

I have a friend who's opened for them...dry.gif
    (I know I bring that up like, every time WAS is mentioned, haha, but it's true. And I'm sorta' jealous. tongue.gif)
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 2 2007, 10:46 PM)
    ..aaaand because I just realized that my last post will only make sense to a few hipsters on here:

The Lonely Island & proof of their coolness.

Oh my god The Backseatsman was one of the few things on the internet that actually made me laugh out loud ("lol" to you kids).

My friends and I sang the "We didn't do the 'Bu this month" song all through our senior trip to Florida.

Oh god why is it so good? Have you watched the Just2Guyz music video? My friend and I got drunk and memorized most of it. CLASSY!
    the decemberists

Andy Samberg... since theres so much lonely island love.
    HAH! loookie at his glasses! HEHEHEHEHe

A CAT HIGH-FIVE! TOOO RAD!

The shins.