In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• Oh Lorddy Lord
  • i'll agree and disagree. British accents are hot. Canadian accents are hotter! Sssssssssssssssssss!
  • QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 13 2007, 10:38 PM)
    Canadian accents are hotter! Sssssssssssssssssss!

Yathink? I've been living in Montreal for about 4 months or so now and, to be quite honest, Canadian accents don't do much for me. They're amazingly cute (esp. the Quebecois accent. ADORABLE), but it's really not that much different than American accents (except for "aboat" for "about" and "oat" for "out" and "pah-stah" instead of "pasta." ... and "eh?"

OK, now that I think about it, they're super cute, but hot? ehhhh.
  • yes, but compared to northern England its alot better.
  • QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 13 2007, 04:21 PM)
    The Killers' Brandon Flowers:

Best pic ever of him. the mustache was not a good idea.

Totally agree with you on that one...
  • QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Jan 13 2007, 07:47 PM)
    Even with his shirt on he's still hot

someone catch me
    Brandon Boyd

Brandon Boyd is just...Brandon Boyd...
    when I was like on 10th grade I had a huuuge crush on him wub.gif
  • QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Jan 13 2007, 07:31 PM)
    I go weak in the knees for guys wth accents dont know why though

I think we all do. I'm a prime example. ("I'm going to move on, I'm going to move on, I'm going to get over- oh, fuck, he's starting going off in that accent again.") It's disgusting, really.

QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 13 2007, 11:38 PM)
    i'll agree and disagree. British accents are hot. Canadian accents are hotter! Sssssssssssssssssss!

Dear God, no. I love me some Canadian Boardies, but I'm sorry, nothing tops a Brit accent. Nothing.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 13 2007, 11:59 PM)
    I think we all do. I'm a prime example. ("I'm going to move on, I'm going to move on, I'm going to get over- oh, fuck, he's starting going off in that accent again.") It's disgusting, really.
    Dear God, no. I love me some Canadian Boardies, but I'm sorry, nothing tops a Brit accent. Nothing.

yes there's an accent that tops the british accent...the australian
  • don't ask why but suddently I had something about latino guys (that are so not my style)

Gael García Bernal (from Babel and the diary of Che Guevara)

e vivam los mexicanos!!
    could he be more hot?don't think so...
  • QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 13 2007, 05:38 PM)
    i'll agree and disagree. British accents are hot. Canadian accents are hotter! Sssssssssssssssssss!
    Wait, what? Canadian accents? I didn't even know those existed... what does it sound like? I wouldn't know the difference, since I live here and all.

South african accents are pretty cool.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 14 2007, 05:32 PM)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not even that. tongue.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 14 2007, 04:53 PM)
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not even that. tongue.gif laugh.gif

I love surfers dude biggrin.gif
  • Canadian accents are pretty much the same as Michigan accents . . . but without the Midwest twist though . . .

Oh, and "sorry" turns into "soary" . . . I don't like that one.

And I dig Brandon Flowers' mustache. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 13 2007, 04:00 PM)
    Yathink? I've been living in Montreal for about 4 months or so now and, to be quite honest, Canadian accents don't do much for me. They're amazingly cute (esp. the Quebecois accent. ADORABLE), but it's really not that much different than American accents (except for "aboat" for "about" and "oat" for "out" and "pah-stah" instead of "pasta." ... and "eh?"

as a canadian male, im deeply offended. mad.gif

did you enjoy the angry face? i thought it was pretty angry
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 14 2007, 11:32 AM)

I like the australian accent too hell I like all of them tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 14 2007, 06:34 PM)
    Canadian accents are pretty much the same as Michigan accents . . . but without the Midwest twist though . . .

Oh, and "sorry" turns into "soary" . . . I don't like that one.

And I dig Brandon Flowers' mustache. smile.gif

Really? "Soary" is my absolute favorite. Any Canadian can win me over by just saying sorry.

QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 14 2007, 10:25 PM)
    as a canadian male, im deeply offended. mad.gif

did you enjoy the angry face? i thought it was pretty angry

It was pretty angry, but not intimidating. There's nothing about a little round yellow thing that is intimidating.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 13 2007, 07:00 PM)

But Quebec is it's own country now, remember? They aren't Canadian!
    ( rolleyes.gif )

I secretly think Newfie accents are really cute. AND western ones, Joe.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 14 2007, 06:17 PM)
    Really? "Soary" is my absolute favorite. Any Canadian can win me over by just saying sorry.

"Soary" isn't my favorite . . . but it's nice when they say sorry. Just not how they pronounce it. "Eh?" happens to be my favorite, it makes me laugh. But I do it from time to time . . . so I can't really say anything.
  • image image image image image the mustache is beautiful image i like it when they touch each other wink.gif

Oh and any accent other than american is sexy to me
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 14 2007, 04:27 PM)
    I secretly think Newfie accents are really cute. AND western ones, Joe.

... whats that supposed to mean missy? y'all best be off now, yer asking fer a whoopin, ya hear?

i so dont have an accent...