In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 18 2007, 08:53 PM)
    I love you.
    biggrin.gif

Do you agree with the beauty though??

I do agree!! I'm actually a terrible person and have never seen the movie, though I do know some of the slang thanks to my more ambitious literature-inclined friends

Droogs!
  • Haha!
    YAY!

Ahhh you HAVE to see it. Violent and disgusting but at the same time completely wonderful. My friend and I quote it constantly.

"This sarcasm, if I may call it such, does not become you, oh my brothers..."
    laugh.gif
  • I didn't really notice the Damianness until you mentioned it, and then the next time I watched it, it pretty much hit me in the face.
  • laugh.gif

Imagine Damian in those clothes with a cane.
    Hahahahaa!!
  • this reminds me of that episode of seinfeld
    the multicolor dream coat ^^
  • Amy, Ira is on Letterman tonight! AND Regina Spektor will be there too!
  • WHAT. WHAAAAAT. I have no access to TV tonight since I will be out seeing Grindhouse.

Poop. But thanks for the heads-up! Ira Glass+Regina Spektor would probably be too much for my little heart to take anyway.
  • Hey, there's always YouTube.
  • Thank God for the internets!

oh em gee! its Tom Vek!
  • He has purdy lips.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 20 2007, 03:25 PM)
    He has purdy lips.

ok that deserves a good girlish giggle *hehehehehe*
  • Ooooh. He's cute.
  • QUOTE (princess of POSES @ Apr 15 2007, 01:17 PM)
    mika

am i the only one who thinks that Mika somewhat resembles Damian I mean when i first saw Grace Kelly there was this close up shot that they did of him in a white T-shirt and I swear I nearly cried because I thought that OK Go had broken up and Damian went solo but then when i saw that it was Mika i had to dismiss that previous thought

I need to know what is in the water over there in the UK? They produce the Best Bands and the best Footballers anyway I'm plaaning on moving over to the other side just for the music alone

James Morrison

Paolo Nutini

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 16 2007, 01:36 AM)
    ahhh so many pretty boys!!!

i'd never seen this gaspard fellow, but wow yeah he is pretty.

oh paolo! vinnie you made my day with those.. just for you here are some more:

^ this last one always cracks me up

ah hes so adorable wub.gif

yes. yes. yes. yes.

give me him now! haha
  • ^^ Ive never seen those^^

im obsessed with his lips wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif
  • haha seems like a lot of people love paolo's lips!
    i love his hair!
    wub.gif
  • ^^

hahah...i love EVERYTHING about him!!!
  • but the lips are just so ... kissable...wub.gif

and his eyebrows and eyes are....

*fans self*
  • QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Apr 21 2007, 02:02 PM)
    am i the only one who thinks that Mika somewhat resembles Damian I mean when i first saw Grace Kelly there was this close up shot that they did of him in a white T-shirt and I swear I nearly cried because I thought that OK Go had broken up and Damian went solo but then when i saw that it was Mika i had to dismiss that previous thought

I totally think Mika looks Damianish as well. Totally.

Also, that James Morrison pic is hayuuuuuuuuge and my computer nearly had a heart attack loading it. sad.gif