In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• ^^^

omg, totally!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif hehehe

esp. in life as a house...

can't help but be a sucker for guys in makeup
  • YES!! biggrin.gif he's amazing in Life as a House!

next monday's a public holiday so the 'postcard stealing friend' and i are planning to have a marathon of hottness in movies.
    needless to say that one will be one of the first we watch.

hahaha
    he definately pulls off the makeup thing and the piercings. wooooh!!
  • Game 5 good luck post!

Working a black eye:

aaaand:

• nic, from cartel... i've grown more, and more fond of him after watching 'band in a bubble' on mtv... like. i love him even more than i thought i did.

• Cartel's a cute band, I gotta agree.

umm so I know it's been said a lot, but I have to bring them up again cause I'm in a major obsession phase:

oh and I've been watching a lot of Criminal Minds lately:

dr spencer reid on the show... matthew gray gubler in real life
  • oooo! cardigans! i like it when dudes rock cardigans or sweater vests or smoking jackets...

^hahah sho looks creepy... but still...
  • ^^^ ARGYLE!

seb <3
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 11 2007, 02:28 PM)
    oooo! cardigans! i like it when dudes rock cardigans or sweater vests or smoking jackets...

^hahah sho looks creepy... but still...

ahhh i looooove michael showalter smile.gif

i enjoy cardigans too... and farmers tan, with sunburned shoulders on top of it wink.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 11 2007, 07:01 PM)
    umm so I know it's been said a lot, but I have to bring them up again cause I'm in a major obsession phase:

They are HEADLINING (or at the very least PLAYING) at the Siren Music Fest this year and I am SO EXCITED.
  • oh i love we are scientists!!

my friend made me a WAS poster in photography today. it's really good but i can't show you as it's on paper. aww!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 11 2007, 06:39 PM)
    They are HEADLINING (or at the very least PLAYING) at the Siren Music Fest this year and I am SO EXCITED.

I know!
    I'm supposed to be visitng my grandparents (in queens) sometime in july, so I'm doing my best to have it coincide.
    and they're recording their second album now.... which is almost more exciting. gah.

in a semi-related note, peta is holding voting for their sexiest vegitarian competition. (keith is in the running)

vote here: http://www.peta2.com/outthere/o-sexyveg07.asp?c=p2uksv1
  • Over the semester my love for Michael Showalter has grown more and more and even more . . . so basically, I love him. I saw Wet Hot American Summer a couple of months ago . . . needless to say, I love him in that . . . yeah.

I miss WAS.

I need to catch up with this thread . . . I'll be back with beautiful people later.
  • OH MAN i have yet to see Wet Hot American summer.... I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF!!! its so humiliating...

... but OH MY GOSh i recently watched "Signs" and the whole movie i was just waiting and watching for Sho... when he came on screen i "EKKKKK"ed so hard... he wears a leather jacket and is rocking a semi quiff in his scene. oh sir showalter....
  • Yes, Sir Showalter is amazing in anything he does. And go rent Wet Hot American Summer. Now. He wears skinny jeans throughout most of the movie . . . wink.gif

OK, like I said . . .

Nicole Atkins
    [She has a really beautiful voice and her songs are really good. Check her out if you haven't already. myspace.com/nicoleatkins]

The Redwalls
    [They're all very attractive . . . still.]

Gael García Bernal
    [I don't care if he's been put down already . . . just look at him . . . he's GORGEOUS. He deserves two photos.]

Which reminds me . . . Charlotte Gainsbourg
    [She has good music, too.]

That's it for now . . . I'll have to think of others
  • my tiger... smile.gif <3

• QUOTE (Jaded @ Jun 16 2007, 04:44 PM)
    Yes, Sir Showalter is amazing in anything he does. And go rent Wet Hot American Summer. Now. He wears skinny jeans throughout most of the movie . . . wink.gif

i love you for bringing that movie up... smile.gif and that point as well... hahah

QUOTE (Jaded @ Jun 16 2007, 04:44 PM)
    The Redwalls
    [They're all very attractive . . . still.]

dear god i love the redwalls
  • Oooooo! I looooooove the Redwalls. I'm glad someone else here does, too! They're playing in Detroit at the Magic Stick on June 28, I believe. You should go.
    Jason Collett
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 11 2007, 06:01 PM)
    oh and I've been watching a lot of Criminal Minds lately:

dr spencer reid on the show... matthew gray gubler in real life

i'm glad i'm not the only one...everytime i used to watch that series i would be like "he's so cute" and everyone around me "are you retarded????" biggrin.gif
  • haha, yeah I think he's adorable.
    And he (the actor) used to be a Calvin Klein model, so we can't be the only ones hehe...
    Plus his character on the show is just amazingly adorable, so I can't see why anyone wouldn't like him tongue.gif