In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

Ewan

Oh how I love you, Ewan. Call me?
  • is that the fella from pushing daisies?!?!?!? because, when i saw the previews for that show, i was like, 'i will watch that show, for THAT man...' wub.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 20 2008, 08:54 PM)
    is that the fella from pushing daisies?!?!?!? because, when i saw the previews for that show, i was like, 'i will watch that show, for THAT man...' wub.gif

Yup! It's a really great show, very Tim Burtonesque.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 20 2008, 03:54 PM)
    is that the fella from pushing daisies?!?!?!? because, when i saw the previews for that show, i was like, 'i will watch that show, for THAT man...' wub.gif

Amen, sister. Come for the Lee Pace, stay for EVERYTHING ELSE. I wub.gif that show!
  • ...um. I'll make some tea and look through all these pictures a second time ^^ great
  • I watched the first epi. of Daisies when I was in the hospital...and then I kept forgetting about it. :S

I have to rent Flight of the Conchords, too.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Jan 20 2008, 03:51 PM)

I wub.gif Lee Pace

dskafhsdk afjklsgd

yusssss

wub.gif

I've been falling behind on Pushing Daisies also. Tis sad...

omar and cedric smile.gif
  • I'm glad to see this thread is still alive and kickin'.

So, I've been having an obsession with this guy ever since I saw Across the Universe . . .

I just had to vent, I guess, about it. No one would appreciate it as much as you all, though. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 28 2008, 04:22 AM)
    So, I've been having an obsession with this guy ever since I saw Across the Universe . . .

As well you should. wink.gif
  • It freaked me out how his hair had a different level of greasiness in every scene. Max FTW.
  • why am i loving boney m so much now? I mean... they are prefab disco! oh boy... but i am falling for them, and they are pretty beautiful tongue.gif

• oh, i love those shoes ^^
  • bobby's shoes, or one of the girls? either, yes rad shoes. Thats the 80's for you baby. tongue.gif
  • all of them and I love the way he looks... (I think I might have some very old LPs somewhere....)
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 28 2008, 09:22 AM)

wub.gif
    He's fine and he can sing. What more could you want?
  • julian casablancas and pete doherty.

that is all i have to say.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jan 29 2008, 12:32 AM)
    julian casablancas and pete doherty.

that is all i have to say.

Oh, I have to agree.
  • that lady that plays the bionic woman on that show i dont watch. whats it called? the bionic woman?

anyways, michelle ryan, you can invest 6 million dollars in me anytime. or something of equal sleazyness.