In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• Well, I'm sure Dan's real name is Daniel and not Danley. tongue.gif
  • haha i guess your right haha i was to busy thinking of a funny poen to even think about that haha
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 31 2007, 07:35 PM)
    I did that last year.

I wore skinny jeans, flats, tunics, the works.

But looking back, I don't like it. I think I looked like a wannabe idiot.

no!! there's nothing wrong with that!
    i think you need to just figure out what your personal taste, and keep that and accent it with some trends.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 31 2007, 08:14 PM)
    Haha, I know!

Oh, that was me saying that I wanted to start a school after I retired, and Ambers (amberdino) imaginging a Hogwarts-esque OK Go school. smile.gif I wanna be a Nordwind!

yeah that was me!! smile.gif and i'm quoted in dani's sig (claret). speaking of dani, where the hell is she?! she's hardly ever here anymore, how sad!

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 31 2007, 08:21 PM)
    OMG Teehee, yes!

And the Kulashes would wear red pants and no jacket over their identical patterned shirts.
    The Nordwinds would wear optional large glasses and dress extra smartly.
    The Rosses would just be extra cute.
    And the Konopkas, those rare Konopkas, they would have that hat Dan always wears.

aw how awesome!!

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 31 2007, 08:46 PM)
    Well, I'm sure Dan's real name is Daniel and not Danley. tongue.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    omg i literally started laughing so hard when i read that, i have no idea why.
  • i put some of what you said in my sig bc i also think they are really funny and i want to remember them if thats ok with you??
  • Haha, it's perfectkly okay. I'm honoured! smile.gif

And thanks for the advice, Ambie.

I miss Dani too. sad.gif
  • hah ok so i have a really funny story a couple days ago i went to the mall with my friends and i saw this one thing and i was like omg i really like this skirt and my friend was like umm to bad thats not a skirt and i was like yeah that right there and it really wasnt a skirt it was a tube top but like it was puffy at the end like a skirt and it looked just like one!! they were all laughing at me
  • Hahahaha

I don't like tube tops. I always tell my sister no one wears them anymore and she says, "Well I do."
  • haha if my sister would have said that i would have been like i rest my case lol

my new shoes
  • OOO FUN!!

hey does anyone know where i can find a cute messenger bag?!?!
    i really want one for school!
  • ooo cool
    i love target!!
    i think i might go there later tonight..
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 15 2007, 08:46 PM)
    OOO FUN!!

hey does anyone know where i can find a cute messenger bag?!?!
    i really want one for school!

Here are the ones you can get from the guys in my sig:

imageimageimage
  • oh i really like the first one
  • darling.. that is a tote!
    i have way too many of those.. haha cool.gif
    i'm talking about something like..
    http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?c...;scid=505425022
    this is the one i'm gonna get if i can't find anything better.. because, i do work there afterall.. discount woop! haha

oo but i do want this!
    http://backseatkissclothing.com/sexandhairspray.html
  • And oo you should get it!

I am also superduper jealous that you work at Old Navy!
  • I got a messenger bag I really like from JC Penny's. I got one there last year too. I saw some at Target yesterday, but I didn't like them. Hmm, I've seen them almost everywhere they sell backpacks.
    Last year, I saw some at Aeropostale, but I don't knwo if they have any this year, since I don't really care for that store anymore.

I like the one you linked smile.gif

And I'm jealous too. Are you an amazing clothing folder like everyone (minus this one guy...) is there?
  • haha you guys there isn't much to be jealous of..
    in fact, i pretty much despise working there and cannot wait til i quit in about a month when i go back to uni.
    i swear everytime i go to work my intelligence level decreases.
    but yeah the discount there and at gap and banana republic is nice.. but that just means i shop more.. haha
    the only reason i'm still working there is to save up for some extra pocket money next summer - i'm planning to study abroad at Cambridge, and uhh the dollar-pound conversion rate is definitely not friendly to americans haha. mix that with the amazing shopping and london.. yeah i could use any and all extra money ha.

anywho.. i got this today from target (in purple), but i'm not sure about it.. maybe if i put some band buttons and such on it it'll be better.. but i dunnoo.. i'm still going to keep looking and keep this or the old navy one as my backup.
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/q...asin=B000PGQF44

and yeah i have this obsession with guitar tshirts.. it started as a way to motivate me to learn to play.. but now its just to motivate me to stay ambitious and change the face of the music industry.

oh and i'm TOTALLY in love with this jacket.. my sister said she'd buy it for me.. but the stupid puma store at the mall i've been to a few times recently never has it in my size.. for some reason its 65 in store, and 90 online.. wierd - but its SO COOL.. its like.. a CHIC version of a zip up hoodie. the diagonal zipper.. BALLLINNN!
    http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/product....em&siteid=1
  • I saw those bags at target. I liked the black and white one a lot (I'm a very big fan of black and white things), but I wasn't sure if it was real leather, and I didn't feel like checking, so I didn't get it. Plus it seemed a little small for the amount I usually have to carry around.

And I like that jacket, and not just because it's black and white smile.gif
  • the bag and sweater are sexy ambie wink.gif

i want some new shoes [hehe]!!
    i dont know which ones tho...plus, my feet are ginormous so yeah, its not the easiest thing to find shoes. oh, and i want some colorful ones too.