In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• I'm not even that tall. I'm maybe about 5'6'' or so (not short, but not exceedingly tall either) and my feet are also 10 or so.

Hahaha, I guess you're right about the sneakers; having larger feet has its upsides, like I'm a pretty strong swimmer! (I feel no shame in saying it's because of my foot size).

Do you have long fingers too? It's not my foot size, but my TOE size that's long. I just have really long appendages. I'm pretty much Abraham Lincoln without the stovepipe hat (and shorter but whatever)
  • I have small feet according to the people at school. They asked me what size I was, and I didn't know, so I had to check. The upside is...there might be cool shoes in the children's section...

And I suck at swimming.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 22 2007, 03:46 PM)
    I'm not even that tall. I'm maybe about 5'6'' or so (not short, but not exceedingly tall either) and my feet are also 10 or so.

Hahaha, I guess you're right about the sneakers; having larger feet has its upsides, like I'm a pretty strong swimmer! (I feel no shame in saying it's because of my foot size).

Do you have long fingers too? It's not my foot size, but my TOE size that's long. I just have really long appendages. I'm pretty much Abraham Lincoln without the stovepipe hat (and shorter but whatever)

Nope! I have fingers that would be stubby if my hands weren't small in general, and admittedly stubby but almost cute toes. Man, bodies are just weird.
  • yay i found this thread!!

*BUMP*

okay soooooooo Urban Outfitters' website is having a good sale on shoes.
    i usually despise buying shoes online, but there are some really good deals, and you can return online purchases in store instead of mailing it back!
    hmm now if only i could decide on which ones to get..
    oh and i have massive feet too! size 10 as well.. i hate them!! they're just an ugly shape, and some shoes look really retarded on my feet. sigh.. i guess its okay because i'm kinda sorta not really tall.. 5'8"

ookay post some girly stuff because i like this thread and i miss it!!!!!!
    cool.gif
  • do you think some people are getting their kids in the girly stage to early?? like that libby lu store or w/e its called some of the clothes they dress kids in are like skanky
  • Ugh, I know! I was so disgusted when I saw those little girls in the Libby Lu store getting all made up. Whatever happened to the days when little girls want to be princesses, ice skaters, prima ballerinas? Something influential?
  • i guess those days are gone ever since 14 year olds started having kids
  • laugh.gif

You're too funny.

And you speak the truth.

the lady in the back is like are you serious?
  • Oh dear, yes.

Let's hope we're not her in 20 something years.
  • but i do like these clothes from rue 21

• I'm into casual clothes, like from Old Navy and the Gap, lol.
  • yeah i always get made fun of at school bc i was to lazy to dress up and wore a softball t-shirt and either jeans or sweats everyday and so now this year im gunna dress up a little more lol

and a funny story thats kinda related to the 14 year olds having kids when i went to get my ear piered she was like askin me questions and she was like and your not pregnat are you and she was like its sad i have to ask that to minors and b4 she finished i said yes (bc my mom was there and i wanted to freak her out but really im not) and the lady was like WHAT?? and my mom was also like WHAT?!?! and i just started laughing and was like im just kidding they didnt think it was to funny but i thought it was halarious
  • I did that last year.

I wore skinny jeans, flats, tunics, the works.

But looking back, I don't like it. I think I looked like a wannabe idiot.
  • haha well looking back at me i thought i looked like a boy with super long hair lol, thats probably y i didnt have a boyfrend last year lol
  • LOL

Aw, that's probably not it. Maybe you were a bit shy?

Wait? Were you a freshman last year? I thought you are 16???
  • yeah im super shy my friend tryed hooking me up with one of her guy friends and he was like talking to me and i was like ummmm bc i was too shy to say anything lol

yeah im a really old sophmore my birthday was like right at the cut off date i could be a junior but my birthday was a bit late
  • Aw, same here, but I couldn't care less.

Oh, you're lime my friend, she's July 4 and a freshman. Our cutoff date here is like September 1, but sometimes people don't follow it.
  • freshman year sucked i think, maybe its just my school and the people in it, the good thing about being older is ill be able to drive b4 all my friends and they still have to ride the stupid yellow bus! are you going to be a sophmore or a freshman