In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• you know what cracks me up.. that the actual city of hollister in california is like in the middle of no where.. not even close to the beach.. and then i think its odd how people in like kentucky are wearing shirts with hermosa beach written on it.. do they even know where that is? nope...
    ugh holliser, abercrombie and ae are annoying me now too.. i used to like ae, but damn they're quality has gotten so bad.. and on top of that, they get the same freakin shit every season! so stupiddd
  • plus, you get like 6 different people wearing the same shirt on any given day.

I'm proud to say that my Abercrombie days are looong over.
  • i've been having the urge to buy werid 80's style boots.... you know, the unpractical, slip on your ass style?

it probably wont happen... but i can still dream about them...

i also saw these suede pixie boots in the eatons centre... they had ruffled brown suede that made them look like the pied pipers boots... and i fell in love with them, but i cant find a pic of them/ afford them wink.gif
  • For the dreamer/rich person/whoever you are:

A little flash thingy for Manolo Blahniks

That's the shoe guy, yes.
  • This thread needs to be bumped up because of the needs of girlies everywhere. Okay. Bye.

MSTRKRFT PUMAS

someone please.... please get these for me... in a size 7...

kthanks!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 2 2007, 11:00 PM)
    MSTRKRFT PUMAS

someone please.... please get these for me... in a size 7...

kthanks!

chkl, sure when i win the lottery. smile.gif

i want these:
    http://www.onesweetpair.com/NikeMenPages/AJ4white.htm
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jan 29 2007, 06:15 AM)
    you know what cracks me up.. that the actual city of hollister in california is like in the middle of no where.. not even close to the beach.. and then i think its odd how people in like kentucky are wearing shirts with hermosa beach written on it.. do they even know where that is? nope...
    ugh holliser, abercrombie and ae are annoying me now too.. i used to like ae, but damn they're quality has gotten so bad.. and on top of that, they get the same freakin shit every season! so stupiddd

I hate AE too, but that's the only store wear I've found jeans that fit. I guess that's what happens when you're tall AND fat... dry.gif
  • Okay, okay, I'll admit a have a preppy-ish style, but I also have that art style going on. But I don't wear Hollister (or AE, or A&F) head to toe like some of those kids do.

I espcially dislike their constant use of of the unclothed human form. I mean, they're selling the clothes, aren't they?
  • And I also must admit that I like these:

Hollister

Abercrombie and Fitch (This one's my favorite.)
  • A few days ago I went to an adidas shop and I feel for these:

and those are part of the collection

I think they're all so original and funny eheh biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 2 2007, 09:17 PM)
    chkl, sure when i win the lottery. smile.gif

i want these:
    http://www.onesweetpair.com/NikeMenPages/AJ4white.htm

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu those are sweet

hahahha those kermit adidas are hardcore!
  • These aren't shoes or bags, but they're still really girly (and rockin'):
    http://www.daisyrock.com/products/index.htm

My faves:
  • Hahaha Daisyrock make me laugh!

I went guitar shopping in the center of London with my friends once, and found a daiseyrock acoustic that was paisley patterned.

I refused to leave the shop til someone bought it for me, in true girly tantrum style, and tried to hold onto the doorframe, but got dragged out anyway. And no one bought me the guitar. Hmph.
  • aw electra your friends are mean! haha jk

i want girly guitars! those are so awesome!
    i would so get one... except i can't even play the acoustic one i've got! sigh.

i got two pairs of sunglasses this weekend yay!
    i really needed some because my previous ones broke and uhh in socal you NEED to have shades! woo

i need a new wallet
    and i want a new watch!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 3 2007, 05:57 PM)
    aw electra your friends are mean! haha jk

i want girly guitars! those are so awesome!
    i would so get one... except i can't even play the acoustic one i've got! sigh.

I have decided, that as an incentive to learn to play my guitar, I shall repaint it paisley.
    Mwahahaha
    It's homemade anyway so it shouldn't be too hard...
  • uhhh good luck with that! hahaha sleep.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 3 2007, 12:57 PM)
    and i want a new watch!

me too.

I want this watch.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 3 2007, 10:15 AM)
    me too.

I want this watch.

wow that is so pimp!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 3 2007, 01:20 PM)
    wow that is so pimp!

hahahahah ya... i'd get all the hoes with that watch