In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• well my very basic understanding of french enables me to know that Katy just said what luck!

(remembering that quelle coleur means what colour and bonne chance means good luck hehehe smile.gif )
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 22 2006, 06:28 PM)
    well my very basic understanding of french enables me to know that Katy just said what luck!

(remembering that quelle coleur means what colour and bonne chance means good luck hehehe smile.gif )

Haha. It's like dective work.

Kikky, ferme ta bouche.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 22 2006, 09:36 PM)
    Kikky, ferme ta bouche.

Madame du Fore used to say that to me every single day in kindergarten. dry.gif

Edit: Uh, without the Kikky part..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 22 2006, 09:45 PM)
    Madame du Fore used to say that to me every single day in kindergarten. dry.gif

Edit: Uh, without the Kikky part..

Apparently that's the only thing Barry remembered from French class, so he told off these three obnoxious French chicks in front of him who were being loud in a theatre.
  • That Barry and his antics.
  • how do i always end up in here??
    how do i always end up in here??

because the force within you guides you into the strange world of girly shoes and baggies for grandmas and gramps...
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 23 2006, 03:44 AM)
    how do i always end up in here??

well dont post if you don't like it!!!!
    Oh, and I hate to inform you of this, but you are a girl...
  • ewwwwwww
    am not.
    im a chick.
    thats not a guy but not a girly girl... ew
  • Then don't..post three times in the thread..
  • lol
    i just like looking at the pictures of stuff u guys are getting
  • Things I really want and will probably be buying sometime in the not so distant future...

Man, they used to have a shirt that said "Chillin' with my gnomies." and had a drawing of garden gnomes on it, but it's gone. Bummer.
  • Once I have my first Mary Kay party at school, I'll go on a backseat kiss shopping spree. Until then, no spending of the money.
  • I can't wait until I can convince somebody to buy me this for Christmas..

(It's from his concert at Carnegie Hall this summer, re-creating Judy Garland's 1961 show)

• I had to bring this thread back.

Now girls can wear the Damian pants, too!

and . . . I like this shirt

and shoes . . .

I need to go shopping . . . and I don't know. I'm really liking the whole red and black thing. I feel like the White Stripes.
  • i wish my legs would agree with pants like that...they look way rad, but im just a little to short to pull something like that off. rolleyes.gif
  • Ahhh, are those pants from Urban Outfitters?
    I was going to get them. Except even when they say stuff is on sale it really isn't
  • yeah, they're from Urban Outfitters. They're from the spring line, so they're not on sale like the winter stuff is.

I'm too short to pull those pants off, too. well, I'm average height, but you need to be kind of tall to pull those off.
  • And you also have to be made of sticks.

I hate skinny pants, probably because they look like shite on me because I have hips. But those three things you posted would look really cute together, Jade.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 4 2007, 10:38 PM)
    yeah, they're from Urban Outfitters. They're from the spring line, so they're not on sale like the winter stuff is.

I'm too short to pull those pants off, too. well, I'm average height, but you need to be kind of tall to pull those off.

Not with those shoes...
    heels make wonders with that kind of pants
    I have ones like those but in black, but I just wear them with all star...biggrin.gif