In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• man. burn. my heart hurts. i am sad. laugh.gif
    memories. smemories.
  • Memories, out of the corner of my mind, misty water color memories, of the way we were....

Memories, out of the corner of my mind, misty water color memories, of the way we were....
  • I got some new shoes today....

i love them haha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 8 2006, 07:20 AM)
    I got some new shoes today....

*melt* super awesome shoes! I wanted some like that 'cept they are covered in rainbow sequins.

kind of like these
  • My friend has those sequin shoes!

Both of those pairs of shoes are adorable. Sadly, I've never been able to find flats that look cute on me.
  • Haha I've been looking to replace my old flats for a few weeks and then I remembered the above ones, I saw them a while ago when I took my brother out to buy him DCs and they were £45 so I couldnt afford them. But I'm home for Easter so my mum and dad got me them hahah biggrin.gif

And the shoes I was replacing had sequins on them.... but after about 4 months of wear they started to fall off haha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 8 2006, 07:20 AM)
    I got some new shoes today....

You suck, those are freaking adorable!
  • those are cute. I love the color.

I want these but unfortunately they were homemade so I'll have to attempt to make them myself....
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 15 2006, 02:51 AM)
    those are cute. I love the color.

I want these but unfortunately they were homemade so I'll have to attempt to make them myself....

wow, thats gonna be a lot of hard work!! If you actually try it make sure you keep us updated smile.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 14 2006, 09:51 PM)

I think they'd be really cool if you did that with Chuck Taylors.
  • Yeah I've seen it done with Chucks.

I'll definitely post pics if I make some. It won't be til July when I get home that I can start, so I may or may not remember to make them.
  • [out of topic post: ^^ AHHHH AHHHH BUNNY SIG. <3 <3 <3]
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 04:43 PM)
    I think they'd be really cool if you did that with Chuck Taylors.

I just got a pair of faux slip-on Chucks from Target, haha. 'Cause I'm lame like that. But I think they're really kinda' cute.
    [out of topic post: ^^ AHHHH AHHHH BUNNY SIG. <3 <3 <3]

me too!!!! i <3 bunnies!!!! arghh!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 10:44 PM)
    I just got a pair of faux slip-on Chucks from Target, haha. 'Cause I'm lame like that. But I think they're really kinda' cute.

Well, if you're going to be covering them completely, why not?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 14 2006, 09:51 PM)

I was just thinking that I want to do that with a pair of shoes, but use the cover art from OK Go, because I love the pansy print so much. I think it'd be a bunch of work, but it'd be cute.

NEW SHOES! I just bought these today for $10:

I saw them on Monday and decided that if they were there when I went back today, I'd buy them. And they were. So they came home with me. Muahaha. Also, bought another pair of Old Navy flip flops in blue.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 21 2006, 07:52 PM)
    I was just thinking that I want to do that with a pair of shoes, but use the cover art from OK Go, because I love the pansy print so much. I think it'd be a bunch of work, but it'd be cute.

NEW SHOES! I just bought these today for $10:

I saw them on Monday and decided that if they were there when I went back today, I'd buy them. And they were. So they came home with me. Muahaha. Also, bought another pair of Old Navy flip flops in blue.

Where did you get those????? I love them like I love ice cream! BTW, I've been reading Blue and Orange for about a half hour now.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 21 2006, 08:37 PM)
    Where did you get those????? I love them like I love ice cream! BTW, I've been reading Blue and Orange for about a half hour now.

Errrr...Famous Footwear? Do you want me to go back and check if they have your size? I could like, send them to you or something.

I'll be sure to tell Aurora that she has a new fan. smile.gif

Also, on the topic of bags- I've started using my green Strand bag again, and it makes me very happy.
  • Bag I've been using for about 4 months now (it's time for a change, but I'm poor):

I want to advertize her comic, tell her to make a banner and I'll put it on my site AND my myspace.