In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 24 2006, 06:37 PM)
    I hope it wasn't anything serious, it just seemed like he was getting super homesick. He went missing for awhile and he was the only one we hadn't talked to but he magically appeared and was checking his cellphone for messages or something and we kind of timidly asked if he was busy and if he would mind signing the poster and he was just like "Yeahh, okaay."

Awww, I'm sure he was just missing his fiance or something. I love Dan. When he was at the Dallas show he did the same thing with his cell phone, he was just talking and checking it all the time.

*jealous* damian liked the alterations i made to my ok go shirt, but all i got was a handshake...

Yeah, well I'm jealous of all the posts you have. I'm also jealous of your totally awesome taste in music.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 24 2006, 06:34 PM)
    *jealous* damian liked the alterations i made to my ok go shirt, but all i got was a handshake...

Damian REALLY liked my anti-u word shirt, and all I got was poked in the boobs. tongue.gif

Oh, wait, I got a hug, but that was more or less because I was like, "HUG!" He really didn't have a choice.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 2 2006, 04:35 PM)
    Damian REALLY liked my anti-u word shirt, and all I got was poked in the boobs. tongue.gif

Oh, wait, I got a hug, but that was more or less because I was like, "HUG!" He really didn't have a choice.

But if really didn't like you, he wouldn't have pelvicized you.
  • I'm getting this for my 21st....

Its sex. biggrin.gif
  • How cute! I bet Katy could find a fake one down in NY for you. What do you want ME to get you for your birthday?
  • I can find a fake one for me... Infact I did, and I didn't like it because it wasn't real haha. I felt sorry for the bad because it was a cheap immitation of a really great bag. Haha.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 3 2006, 09:55 AM)
    But if really didn't like you, he wouldn't have pelvicized you.

That was at a different show.

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 23 2006, 04:32 PM)
    I'm getting this for my 21st....

Its sex. biggrin.gif

Ooooooooh. <3

And I'm with you, Jen. Karleigh, why would she want to get a fake for her birthday?? I mean, fakes are great and all, but having a real one is way awesomer. You're just fake-obsessed.
  • Why pay all that money when you can get a fake one that's just as good? I'm cheap, so sue me.

What do you want for your birthday, Jen?

Ugh, that (this) was my 3000 post and I didn't want it to be. GRRR.
  • I'm really, really bored and wanted to show you guys what's going to be in my mailbox tomorrow.

imageimage
    imageimage

the pink one..

aaaand hotpants!

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 20 2006, 09:39 PM)

I really really want one of those shirts......but now I have to wait 'til I'm in France to order one....tongue.gif
  • Really? How come?
  • ok ew.. how did i get in here...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 20 2006, 10:01 PM)
    Really? How come?

'Cause if I order them here now, they won't get here until after I've left. Unless they have super-quick, super-cheap, three day shipping.
  • I checked, and the FAQ says "Orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, which takes 2 - 3 business days."
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 20 2006, 10:23 PM)
    I checked, and the FAQ says "Orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, which takes 2 - 3 business days."

Um, I also need to wait until I get my dollars situation straightened out, haha.
  • OH MY FREAKING GOD THEY SENT ME A FREE SHIRT AND A HANDWRITTEN LETTER SAYING I'M THE VERY FIRST PERSON TO HAVE IT
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 22 2006, 10:41 PM)
    OH MY FREAKING GOD THEY SENT ME A FREE SHIRT AND A HANDWRITTEN LETTER SAYING I'M THE VERY FIRST PERSON TO HAVE IT

Aw thats soooo cool!!! biggrin.gif

bet they love you for buying all that stuff tho!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 22 2006, 05:41 PM)
    OH MY FREAKING GOD THEY SENT ME A FREE SHIRT AND A HANDWRITTEN LETTER SAYING I'M THE VERY FIRST PERSON TO HAVE IT

Oooooooh! Quelle chance!
  • I feel so guilty for being grumpy about how look it all took to get here...gah, they're so nice to me! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 22 2006, 04:45 PM)
    Oooooooh! Quelle chance!

You're not in France yet!! Calm down on the words I don't have the capacity to understand!!

Muy malo, Katy!