In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 6 2007, 05:49 PM)
    And you also have to be made of sticks.

I hate skinny pants, probably because they look like shite on me because I have hips. But those three things you posted would look really cute together, Jade.

yeah, that's another problem. Jade has hips. Thanks mom.

Well, I don't see it as much of a problem . . . just for skinny pants.

and for the shoes, I actually have a pair similar to that shown with the pants, but they have open toes instead. I like them a lot.
  • It's probably sad that I can instantly recognize the brand and collection those shoes are from right away...

I've been lusting over the Audrey (as in Hepburn) spinoff for a long time..
  • ooo . . . those are pretty.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 7 2007, 03:06 AM)
    It's probably sad that I can instantly recognize the brand and collection those shoes are from right away...

I've been lusting over the Audrey (as in Hepburn) spinoff for a long time..

oOOOH I just bought a pair like those at Marshall's for about $20, only they're red. They hurt like a bitch, but they make my legs to amazing (i.e. passable)
    PANDA PRINTED KEDS!
    i love keds, but i have none.
    sad.gif
  • Those are adorable! Do you know what stores those are sold in? I'd definitely get some printed keds if I could find any.
  • I got my Owl keds at Athletes World, if you guys have that.
  • Those are so cute. I need to get myself a pair of chucks.
  • ^^I just threw out my pair of $12 faux Chucks from Target. They just died on me. There were big holes in the bottoms, and whenever I wore them in the rain (which always happened, because with my luck, it rained whenever I put them on), feet were soaked in three minutes. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 6 2007, 11:49 PM)
    And you also have to be made of sticks.

I hate skinny pants, probably because they look like shite on me because I have hips. But those three things you posted would look really cute together, Jade.

I was jean shopping through all the sales here in Paris, and I couldn't find anything except skinny jeans. I finally found passable jeans in H&M, because it was either that, or splurge and pay 50 euros for Gap jeans I could get in the US. I can't wear skinny jeans, and you know what? Not a lot of women can. I see so many women who are wearing them here in Paris, because they're fashionable, and their asses just look huuuuuuuuuuuuuge in comparison to their ankles. Terrible.

EDIT: oops, double post, haha.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 4 2007, 02:24 PM)
    I had to bring this thread back.

Now girls can wear the Damian pants, too!

I tried those on the other night and it's so weird... they look all bunchy and stuff on the model, but they were highwaters on me. And I don't have like amazon legs or anything, I'm only 5'2 for chrissake. So I don't think it was me, it was the pants. Then I asked the lady at Urban if they came in longs, but she was like 'nooo they're supposted to be like that, it's the style..'
    So then I was confused on why they bunched on the model's legs. And left Urban without the pants.
  • I wish to don the Damian pants and talk about how stretchy they are.
  • haha you would

um i'm not even sure what i meant when i said that
  • Neither did I.

I need to go shopping. And not at Mervyn's either, because I know I can do better. Did I ever tell you that I have never set foot in any A&F, Hollister, or AE store? I'm so proud. Or...maybe not?
  • I'm like the same way, I basically despise most of those stores, just because most of them are annoying.
  • There's this one dude in my class that wears ONLY Hollister. I swear, he probably has little Hollister boxers.
  • O man, that's basically half the kids at my school. It's like get a life, other than hollister.
  • Haha...I know, and their obsession with California because of its beach like atmosphere or something like that. There's more to California than just the Southern part of it. Monterey is beautiful.

I should proably go into one of their stores and see what this whole craze is about, and when I find nothing, I'll laugh.
  • Me and my friends sometimes go into those stores, and just kinda make fun of the stuff, and the people there just like give you dirty looks. You should try it biggrin.gif
  • Haha. Good idea. No offense to some of you people who might shop there. What I used to do when I was 12 was I'd take some really racy almost llingerie thing, hold it up and say loudly, "Wouldn't this be such a great gift for grandma?"