In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• chkl, MY HERO!!!

no, thats sad. little turtles r so cute tongue.gif

have u ever seen bound feet??? <- not cool!
  • Not outwardly with the skin. I reasearched them on WikiPedia once and they showed an X-ray of them. Very scary.

Have you ever been in the crater of a dormant volcano?
  • no

have u ever had an obsession w/ a cartoon character/show???
  • No, haha.

Have you ever been someplace you thought you were lost in but in all reality had been there before?
  • sure have.

ever been lost in a grocery store before? (over the age of 9)
  • yeah, and i almost cried. it was sad.

have u ever sharpened a pencil and it kept on breaking, so by the time it was actually sharp it was like an inch long????
  • Haha, yes.

Have you ever gone to use the bathroom, and when you came back, walked halfway into the class and said, "Whoops, sorry," because you realized you'd gone into the wrong class?
  • chkl, no.

have u ever gone into the wrong class and made the teacher check her attendance sheets and the her computer, but remember ur in the wrong class and leave her there looking for ur name????
  • no, that would be pretty embarasing! but on teh other hand, somthing that yo will laugh at for a long long time.

have you ever stuck somthing eregular up your nose ie.. an olive pip?
  • hmm only thing i can think of is when i was a kid i think it was a penny

have you ever eaten a whole pizza in 20 mins?
  • no, never.

have u ever gotten into a fist fight w/ someone from another gender???
  • umm depends what you emna by that, i ahve gotten very angry at a guy in my home room and i hit him in the stomache really hard as a 'joke' he is pretty big but i wouldnt be afraid to hit him a few times.

have you ever gotten in a fist fight with someone the same gender as you?
  • It was kind of a slappy fight, not a fist fight, so I suppose no. Quelle domage.

Erm.

Have you ever jumped in a pool and had some part of whatever you were wearing fly off?
  • sort of.

have you ever been mauled by a pit bull?
  • No but I've been mauled by a daschund. And what's worse, my daschund!! But, like, y'know, whatever...

Ever eaten more than five bowls of Just Right in one day?
  • no i have not and i suggest you NEVER eat kellogs crunchy nut 'clusters' blechh.

i awseating the first bowl from the box (often the most delightfull feeling!) when i realise there is somthing floating in my milk, i was frightened to see it was a short curly hair.. yes, it was a pube! it was one of the grossest things i have EVER experienced.

ever had somthing like that ^^ happen to you?
  • EWWW HOW GROSS!!!! Nothing like that no, but I once found a piece of string in my biscuit. Not nearly as disgusting though!!

Ever slipped on a banana peel?
  • ^no, i have not reached that level of comic genious yet. Hopefully it will happen soon, and a nice laugh track would be nice too.

have you ever broken someting while you were in a really fancy store?
  • no, i'm always terrified that i will and that i'll end up having to work off my debts or something...

have you ever read 'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens?
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Feb 14 2007, 04:36 AM)
    no i have not and i suggest you NEVER eat kellogs crunchy nut 'clusters' blechh.

i awseating the first bowl from the box (often the most delightfull feeling!) when i realise there is somthing floating in my milk, i was frightened to see it was a short curly hair.. yes, it was a pube! it was one of the grossest things i have EVER experienced.

ever had somthing like that ^^ happen to you?

dude, ew. what the fuck? shit nasty.

blink.gif