In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• Haha.

Um, I liked American Idol so much I voted about a hundred times by phone...it took a while. I hate that show now. But anyways, I don't think I have because I never really researched a show online or join a forum for it.

Have you ever moved?
  • American Idol??? OH NO!!!!
    Lol.

Yes I have, several times around North London and once to California... and then back again haha.

Have you ever spent the whole day in your pajamas when you werent ill?
  • Yea I do it all of the time, unless I'm going out or someone is coming over. Well it's pajama clothing but I put on fresh "pajamas" when I get up and after I shower any everything, to be more specific.
    (Did that make sense?)

Have you ever played the Nancy Drew computer games?
  • Hahaha
    I didn't even know there was such a thing as Nancy Drew games...

Did you ever watch the magic schoolbus?
  • For some reason I LOVE those games...

I use to when I was little, but only a few episodes.

Have you ever woken up and all of your blankets were on the ground?
  • Yes, and I have a loft bed so that requires quite some movement. AMW dancing in bed, perhaps?

Have you eveer tried dancing in the shower?

(gotta go btw - tv and hw awaits!!)
  • (Bye!!)

Yes, and it never turns out too well.

Have you ever got sucked into a tv show that you hate?
  • sometimes i hate 24, but that's only with the episodes that nothing blows up and everyones just talking the whole time.

ever walked home in a BLIZZARD!!?
  • Nope, I've never actually walked home. I've taken walks, but not in a blizzard.

Have you ever smelt writeable cd's? (Don't they smell horrible?)
  • Yes. I wanted to throw up on my mom after that.

Have you ever, even or as a kid, devised a way so you could pick your nose in public?
  • No, I never got into the whole "pick your nose" craze.

Have you ever tripped and fell in public?
  • Yes, and I thought it was quite funny to. tongue.gif

Have you ever had an emotional breakdown in public
  • I'm not sure I've ever had one actually.

Have you ever misplaced something and searched everywhere for it and never ever found it?
  • yes my dignity...

and my sanity...

and my troll pencil topper....

have you ever had a troll doll?
  • Yes, and just like my Furby, it scared me half to death, so I locked both of them in a cupboard and never looked back.

Have you ever eaten a very exotic food?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Mar 1 2007, 05:04 PM)
    Have you ever smelt writeable cd's? (Don't they smell horrible?)

laugh.gif my friend burnt me some (14!) cds just because he thought i didn't have enough music. so i open up the bag he put them in, and the smell just about knocks me over. as if the cds didn't smell bad enough already, he told me he was up until 2 in the morning making them, and decided to make PANCAKES while he was burning them. they had maple syrup fingerprints all over them.

/pointless story

no, i haven't eaten anything realllly exotic before... i'm sort of a scaredy-cat when it comes to exotic food.

have you ever been out in public when there was a hurricane/tornado warning and you had to take cover?
  • No, but I live in England and over here 1 inch of snow means that the whole country grinds to a halt and everyone freaks out and it takes at least 3 months to clear the roads OR just wait for the snow to melt... So I've gone out in what England calls "bad weather" and others would call "some rain".
    </rant>

Have you ever been so embarrassed to like something that when you bought it you claimed it was for someone else?
  • not that i can remember, but i've had a similar experience- for some reason i really like the book "The Westing Game" by Ellen Raskin. It's a children's book, i read it for the first time in 5th grade i think, but i love the storyline. So sometimes I check it out from the library just to see if i still like it as much as i remember. I always think that if someone gives me weird looks, I'll say i'm looking around for something for my little cousin to read. (lame excuse, huh? i've never actually used it though)

Have you ever wrote a note to one of your friends that said... maybe not nice things about someone and then that someone finds it and reads it? (and knows who wrote it)
  • Yes. About a teacher. It was then confiscated by the teacher. Hahahaa. tongue.gif
    That was a fun lesson...

Have you ever broken something at a friends house and then left it and pretended you'd never even seen it?
  • ahhh I'm very sure i have, but nothing specific is coming to mind... there were several drink-spillings on carpet as well...

Have you ever had a dream about the future (you had a dream, and then in a few days that exact thing happened)?