In this Discussion

i like ice cream trucks...

Comments

• I love ice cream trucks. One came by my house today. I was so sad because I didn't have any money. I died a little inside.
  • There is an ice cream truck every day after school in New Trier's (the public highschool right next to mine) parking lot sitting there for the kids to go to. I think I may high-jack it one day. Driving an icecream truck would be just about the coolest thing EVER. HAHA, it's really funny seeing them driving on the express way.
  • There was this ice cream truck that used to drive around by my dorm last year. But the guy driving the truck always drove really fast like he was hoping that if he drove fast enough, no one would stop him and he wouldn't have to sell us ice cream. I think it worked, too.
  • wow i really want some ice cream now... and i have none... and the stores are closed ...dammit karl!
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Sep 21 2005, 10:07 PM)
    dammit karl!

Am I crazy? or is that a friends reference. No Ice cream truck today. But I got a HUGE cup full of ice cream for 50 cents today. It was AWESOME!
  • Dammit karl is something "w00t" and i say
    HAHAH do you remember when vlad was like Dammit karl dammit...haha his pathetic attempt to make it his own...
    le sigh i miss harassing vlad!

nehoo
    w00t?
  • u know what i think it was in friend b4.. but that's not where i got it from.. well possibly.. cuz i got it from my brother who picked it up from his soccer team who i dunno where the dude got it from but meh i just like saying it... cuz it's fun... dammit karl! hehe ppl get confused all the time too... who's karl ? lol oh and i do miss harassing vlad too .. *tear*
  • i said dammit karl at work today - my customers weren't amused...especially when i said w00t when they ordered the pizza i suggested...LOL im a horrible waitress
  • aww poor rose.. they just don't get it do they? oh well *shrugs* whatcha gonna do?
  • whatcha gonna do?
    SPREAD THE w00t/rose-dee slang LOL
    haha the best was roxy at work today
    she screwed up an order and said to this old couple - mah bad! LOL
  • durin the summer an ice cream truck goes by like at a certian time. its prety suhweet if i have money with me on my purple bike. hehe. haha i ride around on a purple bike eating ice cream the icecream person gives me.. that i pay for.. lol.
  • the ice cream man always drove too fast.
  • Is it just me, or do most icecream truck drivers seem dirty or creepy? Sometimes I want to go back there myself and get my own icecream without him touching it....maybe I'm just a freak.
  • I tototally understand you!
    there was this one ice cream truck guy *well more of the dicky dee type things* at the rufus concert and he was sooo creepy...looked like a drug dealer in costume!
    Here little children...do u want ice cream... and by ice cream i mean crack!?
  • Yeah I agree. They all smell kind funky too. That is why I trust good old Yemie. The only guy who can give me my ice cream and not creep me out.
  • Wow I wish I knew an icecream man by name. You guys must be really close. Does he sell you crack?
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Sep 27 2005, 07:55 PM)
    Is it just me, or do most icecream truck drivers seem dirty or creepy?  Sometimes I want to go back there myself and get my own icecream without him touching it....maybe I'm just a freak.

my icecream person was 2 teenage ppl. one hot guy and one girl. haha! wisconsin is the master of ice cream trucks! yea!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 29 2005, 05:11 PM)
    my icecream person was 2 teenage ppl. one hot guy and one girl. haha! wisconsin is the master of ice cream trucks! yea!

woah I'm jealous! The only hot guy I've ever seen vending icecream was this kid at Marble Slab....yummy.
  • im just special
  • no hot boys have ever sold ice cream in my area that i know of...*le sigh*