In this Discussion

i like ice cream trucks...

Comments

• maybe you should come and be cool with me and live in wisconsin. yea. cows rock! lol.i havent seen a cow in a while.. im sad...
  • What's your favorite icecream brand? I really like Ben & Jerry's and Oberweis. YUMMY.
  • OMG ben and jerry's half baked is the shit!

I also love chocolate and peanut butter ice cream...
    But mmmmmm orange serbort is also tres awesome
    mmmm ice cream!
  • favorite brand... hmm.**walks up stairs and looks at ice cream box** pillsburry. lol. i seriously didnt kno what brand i get. hehe. i looooooooove chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream but strawberry is my favorite.
  • ud love half baked then
    its brownie cookie dough and vanilla chocolate ice cream!
  • ewww. i really dislike chocolate ice cream. i think it tasts funny. like nasty funny.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 1 2005, 04:54 PM)
    ewww. i really dislike chocolate ice cream. i think it tasts funny. like nasty funny.

Wow that is close to a sin there. Chocolate is a God-send.

I also like peanutbutter icecream with cookiedough chunks...it is a taste of heaven.

(this post sounded ultra religious, and NOT on purpose)
  • He did sell me crack. psh...I am gonna sell it to Mr. Justin too. He was looking for it, wasn't he? I also dislike Chocolate ice cream. I don't like chocolate milk, or chocolate milkshakes either. I do however, love chocolate. Just not in liquidy form.
  • I hate solid chocolate. I also hate chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate milk (I hate milk too).

I do like chocolate frosting though.

I'm just odd like that. biggrin.gif
  • chocolate hurts my teeth...
    so do trucks...
    i don't normally try to bite into trucks...
    but there was an incident with a jelly belly truck...
    they shouldn't make overside jelly bellys painted on the side look so damn tastey...
    dry.gif
  • HAHAHAHA
    Jelly bellies are delicious!
    Mmmmmmmm sugar....

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 1 2005, 07:29 PM)
    He did sell me crack. psh...I am gonna sell it to Mr. Justin too. He was looking for it, wasn't he?

wow that was so awkward. that was when I was like, "hmmm I think we should leave now..."

Haha remember: "ladies, hey ladies....ladies..what are you doing there?" WOW AWKIE.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 1 2005, 09:33 PM)
    Wow that is close to a sin there.  Chocolate is a God-send. 

I also like peanutbutter icecream with cookiedough chunks...it is a taste of heaven.

(this post sounded ultra religious, and NOT on purpose)

i do love chocolate .. ALOT. but i dont like it when the icecream is chocolate. i like chocolate pieces like chololate chips n stuff. but chololate ice cream is yucky.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 2 2005, 07:37 AM)
    HAHAHAHA
    Jelly bellies are delicious!
    Mmmmmmmm sugar....

wub.gif

omg jelly bellies are the best candy ever of all time , but it shares the throne with rock candy.
  • I prefer gummi worms. Even sour gummi worms are good. mmm....
  • **pokes juniormint in the eye**

i thought u would prefer junior mints.
  • ouch...my eye hurts now...I do like junior mints. I eat those when I am in the mood for chocolaty minty goodness...or when I am watching seinfeld.
  • I heart junior mints - i ate them all the time at work this summer...and spread the JM love around!

hurrah for junior mints!
  • i always eat too many junior mints. i dont kno when to stop. i buy like 5 of thoes big boxes and i eat and eat and eat untill there nothin left and im sick. but thats cause there really good.
  • I have a junior mint watch. It's a slap on bracelet too so it's like the pre-bondage thingy . . . . yeeeeaaaahhhhh....

Haha remember: "ladies, hey ladies....ladies..what are you doing there?" WOW AWKIE.

Am I missing something here? Probably not. I know. biggrin.gif