In this Discussion

Christians hate Spongebob Squarepants

Comments

• I'm more of a Squidworth girl myself. I go for the bad boys...ha.
  • its hot that he plays the clarinet. i used to. yea!
  • so did I!!! I am bad with those reed instruments, mine would always crack. My name is Claire, so you'd think I'd be good at the Clarinet...not so.
  • lol. im prety good at the clarinet. or i was.. all thoes years workin the kazoo really payed off.
  • I can't play clarinet, though at my primary school we had to learn the recorder. Lol. I can play most kinds of guitar though smile.gif
  • i have two recorders. and beauty and the beast for the recorder. oh yeah bitchez. im hardcore.
  • You sure are Spongey
  • yea well the kazoo kicks the recorder's ass. lol my recorder is like hidden away.
  • HAHAHA - remember when they made such a huge deal about bert and ernie being gay bc they lived together and all that wonderful crap!

w0w - ppl seriously have nothing better to do than find hidden msg in kids shows!

nehoo - ya we had to learn the recorder in elementary school- that thing pwn! (ohh geek speak what!)

nehoo - ya i can bust out hot cross buns, mary had a little lamb, ode to joy and land of the silverburchlike no other
    BOOYAKASHA!
  • Lol yeah they kicked bert off the show... I always thought they were brothers
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jul 6 2005, 08:13 AM)
    That really pisses me off. Most of the kids that watch that show are six to eight years old (I watch it too but don't worry about that), and what do most six to eight year old kids do? Hold each others freaking hands!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS BEING 'WRONG', I have a friend who is gay and he's way cooler than most of my non-gay friends, like seriously, even though it isn't, if spongebob was trying to put a message out that there's nothing wrong with homosexuals, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?! ARRRR THIS MAKES ME SOOOO ANGRY. And has anybody ever seen Kath and Kim? In that show Ken has his "Man-bag" which is a purse! AND IT'S FUNNY AS HELL!!! ARRRR

Homosexuals are not wrong, they are perfectly normal people

here here! You took the words right out of my mouth smile.gif

I don't like the tele tubbies though.. they scare the crap out of me =\... Sponge Bob is kool though... so it's stupid that people can come up with such crap when it's only a CARTOON!!!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 2 2005, 10:35 AM)
    lol. im prety good at the clarinet. or i was.. all thoes years workin the kazoo really payed off.

KAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That brings bck so many memories!
  • I'm pretty awesome at tapping my hands on a desk.

I'm the best there is.

*tappity-tap-tap-tappity-tap-BOOM*
  • ha! that rocks!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 4 2005, 03:51 PM)
    I'm pretty awesome at tapping my hands on a desk.

I'm the best there is.

*tappity-tap-tap-tappity-tap-BOOM*

i challenge you to a tap off!
  • OMG a challenge!!! *watches in suspencion*
  • LOL I love these MBs biggrin.gif
  • I'm a Christian too, and although I don't hate spongebob, I much prefer Rocko's Modern Life to Spongebob Squarepants. Rocko is Awesome. I grew up on that show. But who cares if Spongebob is gay. I live in the Bay Area. We have gay pride parades. Spongebob is a very nice cartoon that every little kid I know enjoys, so I wish all these conservative people would just shut up. You know, some parents won't let their kids watch spongebob because they think it might influence their kids' sexuality. What bullshit. I think they should focus more on making sure their kids grow up to be confident, honest, emotionally secure individuals with good moral standards and stable relationships. Good lord, folks! It's a cartoon. (Get over it!)
  • I love Rocko's Modern Life! So much better than SpongeBob.

Why do I get into a conversation involving old nick shows everyday?