In this Discussion

Fuck 18+

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (aethelflaed @ Mar 10 2005, 07:46 PM)
    personally, I'm a high school student but I think those high school students I know that would go to the shows wouldnt go just because they have nothing to do. I happen to live  on a peninsula that has nothing going for it *cough*capecodisboring*cough*... so if I wanted to go see a show I would have to go out of my way to get to Cambridge or Boston or somewhere there was a show. I see it as: if someone likes the band and its out of their way, they arent going to simply go because theres nothing else to do.

To answer someone else's question, I dont think there is a curfew for people if they're just walking around (but there is a driving curfew for junior operators-kids under 18)
    plus.. I dont think im a <b>terribly</b> annoying 16 year old tongue.gif. and just being in high school does, in no way, make you a "teeny bopper" as someone said before. (I dont think teeny boppers would be going to an OKGO concert.. youd have to catch them on their way to Britney Spears or something and rope them >.<)

*steps off her soapbox*  hehe, sorry for that little rant there

there were plent of teeny bopers at HHH
  • yikes, terribly sorry for you then. >.<
  • 18+ and plus 21 shows suck... i mean just because some people are dumb the rest of us have to be in trouble for it... in philly... the tla... has a bar and i have been there for an infinate amount of shows and never had anything to do with the bar.... why cant some bars just section it off so that you can't get anything.... it just doesnt make sense.... i mean if i want to see a good band.... i should be allowed to.... society has banished me to seeing either free shows or sucky local bands until i am 21 this sucks....