In this Discussion

do you like The Bravery?

2»

Comments

• I loved their first album. I heard their single Time Won't Let Me Go. I didn't like it. Sorry. Maybe other songs on the new album is better? Let me know smile.gif
  • hahah oh my i didnt realize the smirk that i got from asking him about his hair... biggrin.gif I love that moment even more now !!
  • How awesome, Felster! Was that the recent MOD interview?
    http://axs.muchmusic.com/?fr_story=d80d3e9...795c41f62fe0445

This is an old picture, but I just love it because it's so stupid.

rocksugar: I think there are precisely 3 songs that I actually like from the new CD. The rest, I'm not crazy about.
  • hahah yeah, the may 30th one... hahah OH MY i dont understand whats going on in that picture but its funny...Im guessing, makeshift halloween costume?
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jun 15 2007, 05:18 AM)
    rocksugar: I think there are precisely 3 songs that I actually like from the new CD. The rest, I'm not crazy about.

Which three, may I ask? Time Won't Let Me Go just didn't sound like the bravery. I know that band's change their sound every now and then, I just think it sounded too emo-ish for me and less new wavy if you get my drift blink.gif
  • The 3 are:

1) Every Word is a Knife in My Ear
    2) Bad Sun
    3) Run in the Walls (bonus track)

They used to have the entire CD on their MySpace page, but I just checked and I think they took some of it down.
  • ^^^ Thanks!
  • The Bravery are touring the US January 16 through mid-February, if you're interested! (According to their myspace, it's a "US and Canada" tour, but I only see 2 Canadian dates, in Vancouver and Toronto. Sorry, Canada.) My venue is only $15 - cheap!

I never listened to their first album, but I like most of the tracks on their latest - a good sign. They sound kind of OK Go-ish, I would say. Also a good sign. wink.gif