In this Discussion

today sucks

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (3personmoshpit @ May 2 2005, 08:35 PM)
    Man, you know I love you to bits.  biggrin.gif  Worrywart or not.

Ditto here man. lol. BFF!! tongue.gif
  • AWWWWWWWWx10000000000000000

you guys are too cute for words

but yeah...you guys!! you are not making me excited for when i finally start dating! pfft. you just have to look on the bright side of things. i know that it sucks right now, but isnt it that way with everything? you have to deal with lots of crap in order to receive life long happiness even if it comes a little later?

thats how it works!! and please dont tell me any differently otherwise i will drop out of high school

lol everytime something bad happens, i just think of balance. its like a chemical equation. when something bad happens to you, god will reward you for it!

and so. i may have the worst classes ever, but dartmouth is gonna be SWEET!
    (assuming i get in...but with the crap ive gone through, god pretty much guaranteed it, LOL)

...yep. i think that's all. me being lame.

and amina, im so jealous of you. you have such a cool head about EVERYTHING.

but!! i do have a story for you, and i dont feel like going to another thread so here:
    i like, never dress up cute anymore because ive been like "eh, whatever" and i stopped dieting all freaky because i figured anyone who'd have me would be lucky...whether or not i'm 5 lbs. lighter. and this guy, who is my friends brother, who i consider to be a friend...who has a girlfriend of a long time, paid me a REALLY nice compliment!! he was like "sara, if i met you earlier, and if i wasn't dating [his girlfriend], i'd ask you out everyday. i thik we'd be it."

and i was like...awwwww. thats really sweet. and awkward.

haha but yeah...thats over and it doesnt bother either of us, but it was just really nice. and even though ive been doubting that people only want hot chicks, it is apparently not very true because someone told me, the least hot chick in the world, that they would date me

so there. i am all smiley now biggrin.gif
  • i just noticed your sig sara.

i love it. it's like the story of my life, ha ha. it makes me smile. laugh.gif
  • Aw sara. That's sweet. It's nice to know you're not chopped liver right? lol.
  • its true!! lol and even though hes like, the band 'hottie' who has had sex with almost every girl in the band, it doesnt matter because it is still a compliment, hahahaha

and chopped liver! thats a good one..you sound like my gramps. lol smile.gif