In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• *also salutes Dan*

Everyone else should give Dan a big high-five, as he is no longer a bachelor.

(cries a little inside)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 17 2007, 11:57 AM)
    *also salutes Dan*

(cries a little inside)

I'm in complete agreement (well, except the crying part).

YAY DAN & MRS. DAN!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 17 2007, 11:22 AM)
    I'm in complete agreement (well, except the crying part).

YAY DAN & MRS. DAN!!!!

Awww, come on. You know you shed a tear or two. I SAW the box of tissues, lady!

But honestly, (ok)go Dan. He deserves happiness. wub.gif
  • Aww that's cute! When did this happen?
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 17 2007, 06:53 PM)
    Awww, come on. You know you shed a tear or two. I SAW the box of tissues, lady!

But honestly, (ok)go Dan. He deserves happiness. wub.gif

They were happy tears, dammit. And my allergies have been driving me NUTS lately.
  • Was he married awhile ago? I dont know if I imagined or dreamed this, but i thought there was an interview where Dan said something about his wife and two kids. It was the same interview in which Tim was asked how many pairs of glasses he owns and if they're prescription. Or is this all in my imagination. LOL
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 17 2007, 08:57 AM)

Really? That's awesome. happy.gif W00t for Dan the Man!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 17 2007, 11:04 PM)
    Was he married awhile ago? I dont know if I imagined or dreamed this, but i thought there was an interview where Dan said something about his wife and two kids. It was the same interview in which Tim was asked how many pairs of glasses he owns and if they're prescription. Or is this all in my imagination. LOL

I'm not sure about the interview but Dan's been calling his wife his wife for a long time, even though they've been engaged for most of that time.
  • Oh really. Ok, I must've been imagining the thing about him having kids then.
  • So happy for Mr. and Mrs. Dan!  I met Mrs. Dan once, (like a lot of you I know), and found her beyond sweet. biggrin.gif  
  • o wow, that's so cool!! Ya, his wife seems really nice. I kinda met her. haha

Congrats the Dan Man, and your new wife!!
  • oh it's so great that everytime i'm here i read something new.... i had no idea Dan the Man, Man Dan, Dan-Man (...) is married, that's really really great!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 18 2007, 12:57 AM)
    *also salutes Dan*

(cries a little inside)

Congratulations! Dan.
  • dan's wifey is super SUPER lucky because he is the sweetest guy ever and all my friends and i TRULY fell in love with him friday night

• Dan looks really suave in this picture. Katie, you and your friends are superlucky!
  • My sister who said he wasn't cute saw him and was like OMG he is really cute. So did all my friends when I showed them pictures. You look really cute Katie.
  • Dan is the sweetest and most humble guy ever and I am ashamed that I wasn't giving him as much love as I should have. He is so kick ass and adorable biggrin.gif
  • just like your avatar. =D