In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• laugh.gif laugh.gif I completely agree. This is my new favorite picture of Dan. =D er...maybe not. but it's near the top!
  • I just met Dan today. He rules.

He is unquestionably the funniest member of the band. He cracked me up all day.

Yes, this might mean that another member of OK Go has been roped into an episode of The Kardiac Kids...
  • QUOTE (Toby Granger @ Mar 5 2008, 10:19 AM)
    I just met Dan today. He rules.

Yes, this might mean that another member of OK Go has been roped into an episode of The Kardiac Kids...

YAY DAN! YAY TOBY! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Why WHY have I met Damian, Tim and Andy but not Dan at that concert last year?????
  • QUOTE (Toby Granger @ Mar 5 2008, 03:19 AM)
    I just met Dan today. He rules.

Yes, Dan totally rules.

Hmm, if he does become a part of the Kardiac Kids, what will his name be...
  • Ahhh yay!
    Dan's so smooth... I can see him being totally suave and cool in a Kardiac Kids episode.

Can't wait! biggrin.gif
  • Dan is the most under-rated member. I think dans role an episode should incorporate his shakira-shaking ' skills. That would be epic.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 5 2008, 03:43 PM)
    Dan is the most under-rated member. I think dans role an episode should incorporate his shakira-shaking ' skills. That would be epic.

haha, oh yes please!!! His hips don't lie
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 5 2008, 09:43 AM)
    Dan is the most under-rated member.

Agreed... and I can't figure out why... he was the first one I met back in October and... me and my friends were blown away by how completely ADORABLE AND WONDERFUL he is in person... you NEVER get to see/hear him talk in interviews. He was so cute and funny and awesome, we all fell in love with him that night. More so than before. We loved them all, but it was just like, "Durrrr, how did we not know he was so great before?!"
  • Proof that Dan is featured in upcoming Kardiac Kids shenanigans:

For an even better photo of Dan on The Dark Side, head to the Kardiac Kids message board:
    http://www.KardiacKids.com/smf
  • QUOTE (Toby Granger @ Mar 7 2008, 10:15 PM)
    Proof that Dan is featured in upcoming Kardiac Kids shenanigans:

For an even better photo of Dan on The Dark Side, head to the Kardiac Kids message board:
    http://www.KardiacKids.com/smf

I love this pic and the one on the Kardiac Kids board even more! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • eee! Dan looks quite the handsome bad guy there. Thanks for sharing!
  • Dan's wearing an eye patch! I love it.
  • I can't wait to see some of the Dan episodes!!
  • I'm bored, I post pics.

• Becky I love that last one - how did you get it???
  • It was at the "end" of the show when they were walking out. He had a legion of fans/friends in the audience.
  • Dan was the first one that me and my sister met, and he was completely awesome. I love him even more than I did before. biggrin.gif
  • ^ Dan was the first one Katie and I met also and we completely fell in love with him smile.gifsmile.gif He's the nicest and most humble guy ever.
  • I miss Dan. I miss Ok Go. But most of all, I miss Dan.
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ May 4 2008, 01:53 PM)
    ^ Dan was the first one Katie and I met also and we completely fell in love with him smile.gifsmile.gif He's the nicest and most humble guy ever.

Yes!! This was one of my most fond memories from that night! He walked up, completely out of nowhere, and we got to talk with him and take pictures before too many people realized who we were talking to wink.gif he was SO sweet. he IS so sweet.

and he smelled so good after the show 2 weeks ago..
    snuggles hehehehe