In this Discussion

Kaiser chiefs?

1235»

Comments

• hmmmm not sure i have a lot of favourite films.... 10 things i hate about you, garden state, 50 first dates (actually, pretty much any adam sandler film lol) ummm big fish, pirates of the carribbean errrr.... LABYRINTH AND DARK CRYSTAL lol good ol jim henson, yea i like tonnes of films. i don't really like films without happy endings... you should watch snatch if you haven't seen it, its so funny and good and LOL i dunno you might very well not like it. i added you on msn cos we made the thread even more tangenty haha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 30 2005, 02:38 PM)
    hmmmm not sure i have a lot of favourite films.... 10 things i hate about you, garden state, 50 first dates (actually, pretty much any adam sandler film lol) ummm big fish, pirates of the carribbean errrr.... LABYRINTH AND DARK CRYSTAL lol good ol jim henson, yea i like tonnes of films. i don't really like films without happy endings...  you should watch snatch if you haven't seen it, its so funny and good and LOL i dunno you might very well not like it. i added you on msn cos we made the thread even more tangenty haha

awesomeness - i wont be on much tonight cos im done work at 5 then off to take my friend out for her bday (her name is w00t on this forum) w00t for tangents...
    yes so to bring this back on track...
    the Kaiser chiefs should ummm do a movie!HA its related!
    ALright ppl disucss lol
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 30 2005, 07:43 PM)
    awesomeness - i wont be on much tonight cos im done work at 5 then off to take my friend out for her bday (her name is w00t on this forum) w00t for tangents...
    yes so to bring this back on track...
    the Kaiser chiefs should ummm do a movie!HA its related!
    ALright ppl disucss lol

No. Crap band, crap film

I like the way we carted them off to the american live8 laugh.gif
    I am also extremely annoyed that muse have been sent to france... Geldof can eat mud, madonna can go to france, bring back MUSE!!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 30 2005, 04:28 PM)
    No. Crap band, crap film

I like the way we carted them off to the american live8  laugh.gif
    I am also extremely annoyed that muse have been sent to france... Geldof can eat mud, madonna can go to france, bring back MUSE!!

at least ur live 8 is good....ours is crap - aside from BNL and GReat big sea - its ass...we might as well shove the moffots on stage for a reunion and call it a day!
  • Maroon 5, linkin park? Whats your problem?

(i shamefully listen to both...)
  • Tangent mongers..... dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 30 2005, 04:46 PM)
    Maroon 5, linkin park? Whats your problem?
    (i shamefully listen to both...)

ahh panty rock and emo screamo at its finest!
  • Yeah, maroon 5 are just a pop band but i cant help but find them so easy to listen to - not to mention their angsty songs about broken relationships. Chester from LP has a monster voice. He may sing naff songs but his voice is something else.
  • Kaiser Chiefs are amazing!!
    I went to their gig 3 months ago they are great live!!
    I wish OK Go and Kaisers tour together in UK that would be a dream-come-true....I bet they got on pretty well, mentioning them first in the 'thank you' section on Oh No album and putting a clip of Simon and Peanut in Do What You want video!

Yeah I saw Nick (he's luurrvely) the drummer wearing an OK Go tiger t-shirt on their DVD too!
    putting a clip of Simon and Peanut in Do What You want video

Eh? Okay, I'm really slow, but where is this?

OK Go and Kaiser Chiefs are playing in my city on the same night! So unfair!! And when you live where I live, it's not often that your two favourite bands come to play. Like ever. We're so backwater, it's pathetic.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jul 17 2007, 05:27 AM)
    Eh? Okay, I'm really slow, but where is this?

OK Go and Kaiser Chiefs are playing in my city on the same night! So unfair!! And when you live where I live, it's not often that your two favourite bands come to play. Like ever. We're so backwater, it's pathetic.

They appear for,like, 1 second in the Tour version video! You can't even pause it laugh.gif It's near the beginning..
    Someone else have managed to get the stills!

Peanut with Damian and Andy
    [attachment=384:okgo01lz8.jpg]

Simon with Tim
    [attachment=385:okgo02ur0.jpg]

Peanut again!
    [attachment=386:okgo03uh6.jpg]

I wonder Kaiser Chiefs themselves know about this?! rolleyes.gif
  • Kaisers are playing in London in December but I don't like the venue....I'm really fussy!
    When i saw them it was Royal Albert Hall. Small-ish space, great seats, great view!!
  • i like them as people, new album hasn't really done anything for me, feels like a rehashed tired version of Employment, and sadly i sound like pitchfork, which is not what i like to sound like, but they're kind of right with this one. when you stop listening to an album after a week, it's not a good sign i don't think.
    They appear for,like, 1 second in the Tour version video! You can't even pause it laugh.gif It's near the beginning..
    Someone else have managed to get the stills!

Thank you so much!

Okay seriously, how many versions of DWYW are there? There's the wallpaper one, the party one with the crazy camera angles and a tour version one? Linkage to the tour version one anyone?