In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Dec 16 2005, 12:30 AM)
    SEEING DAMIAN KISS A GIRL IN THE NEW VIDEO>>>not so much.

But that is life.  Que sera, sera!

dude what video i haven't seen this video i have been so busy with stats i haven't done anything in the past 3-4 months. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 17 2005, 04:01 PM)
    Also- is it bad to automatically hear that a boy goes to Brown and think, "Oooh, hot!"?

hahaha not at all. smartness is sexy.

I still think Andy's the cutest....

do tell, to which video are you referring?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 17 2005, 11:39 PM)
    hahaha not at all. smartness is sexy.

I still think Andy's the cutest....

do tell, to which video are you referring?

Andy is the cutest.

I'm going to take a guess and say that we're referring to the new DWYW vid, 'cause I think I've seen all the others and don't remember Damian kissing anyone...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 18 2005, 09:24 PM)
    Andy is the cutest.

I'm going to take a guess and say that we're referring to the new DWYW vid, 'cause I think I've seen all the others and don't remember Damian kissing anyone...

ok i want to see the DWYW video you guys are talking about. does anyone have a link to the whole video, i know much music.com has a short link to it, but i must see the whole thing
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Dec 19 2005, 02:56 PM)
    ok i want to see the DWYW video you guys are talking about. does anyone have a link to the whole video, i know much music.com has a short link to it, but i must see the whole thing

I've only seen the clips, too. Connyfoo, darling, do you have a link so that we can see this kissing bit?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 19 2005, 10:17 PM)
    I've only seen the clips, too. Connyfoo, darling, do you have a link so that we can see this kissing bit?

Let me look for it - I found it awhile ago in the archives, and they were clips too. This was clip from the awful French site

But it's not that bad. I counted, there are exactly 4 frames (2 scenes) that they are seen muah muah-ing.

Let me get back ---
  • He looks like a really good kisser, I guess. I don't know. It went to fast to draw any acurate conclusions...But God! Why did he cut his hair? More? And who is that girl? Is that his girlfriend? That's not what I pictured her looking like at all. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Dec 19 2005, 08:30 PM)
    http://www.musiqueplus.com/fr/stars/artistes/videos/856

Here we go.  Try not to get a headache.

Oh, wait. I have seen that clip before. Hahaha.

So, wait- are we talking about the couple sitting on the couch kissing at the very beginning of clip? Or is there more kissing somewhere else? 'Cause that guy on the couch is totally NOT Damian. His hair's too dark.

I wish he'd stop cutting his hair, too. Although it looks a little longer in that vid than I've seen it recently...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 20 2005, 01:16 AM)
    So, wait- are we talking about the couple sitting on the couch kissing at the very beginning of clip? Or is there more kissing somewhere else? 'Cause that guy on the couch is totally NOT Damian. His hair's too dark.

I have it paused right now and I am staring really hard at all four frames and it looks way too much like Damian to be Damian.

But now I'm second guessing myself and procrastinating on my European history shiz.
  • damn i can't see this video, i don't have quick time. is the video in any other format?
  • That's not Damian, and that's positively not his girlfriend.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Dec 20 2005, 05:57 AM)
    That's not Damian, and that's positively not his girlfriend.

Ok gooood. That completely redeems him in my eyes. Damian and PDA? How uncouth!
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Dec 20 2005, 12:21 PM)
    Damian and PDA?  How uncouth!
    blink.gif Damian is a total ham and has posed nude...and keep in mind that his girl-friend (seems to have) let them record her sleeping...
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Dec 20 2005, 01:57 AM)

You've seen his g/f? Not that it really matters or anything.

Ok gooood. That completely redeems him in my eyes. Damian and PDA? How uncouth!

Hee hee hee.

Damian is a total ham and has posed nude...and keep in mind that his girl-friend (seems to have) let them record her sleeping...

Yeah, but I think being a total ham and having posed nude and having recorded his g/f sleeping doesn't make him uncouth. I don't think you can compare PDA and that stuff. That stuff makes him cool. Random PDA wouldn't.

Although tasteful PDA wouldn't be so bad. I think it's just a matter of how it's done.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Dec 19 2005, 11:57 PM)

Agreed. Look at the length and width of "Damian's" sideburns and hair when he's making out on the couch, and compare that to when he's singing.
    Not him.
    It's weird to think he'd have a body double for that tiny little scene, but maybe his girlfriend didn't want him to kiss some other girl (even for art's sake) and insisted on getting a stand-in.
    Or maybe some random guy just showed up who resembled The Kulash, and genius director Gondry utilized that to his advantage.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 20 2005, 08:06 PM)
    You've seen his g/f? Not that it really matters or anything.
    Hee hee hee.
    Yeah, but I think being a total ham and having posed nude and having recorded his g/f sleeping doesn't make him uncouth. I don't think you can compare PDA and that stuff. That stuff makes him cool. Random PDA wouldn't.

Although tasteful PDA wouldn't be so bad. I think it's just a matter of how it's done.
    I thought you meant that the fact that he might have been participating in PDA at all was uncouth and thus, disturbing...I haven't seen the video clip, so I have no idea how it looks.
  • It sure looks like Damian, except for the hair, the sideburns are gone. But the face looks the same. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be Damian at all, and we're all making way more out of this than we should.
  • Maybe its just a random coincidence, hmm?

Maybe the guy only looks like Damian when he is making out, and the director didn't think about it when he cast the dude and then didn't care enough to get a different guy.

(Maybe it doesn't matter) tongue.gif
  • Agreed. I'm just excited for the video to be coming out --- but believe you me, by the state of it, I am going to be sitting down on something soft just in case a seizure sets in.

It's jerk-jerk-alicious!