In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• Poor dan with only 4 votes. sad.gif I'm sure Jen is not happy about that.
  • Alright then.

5 votes for Dan now!

cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Marianna @ Oct 29 2006, 01:13 AM)
    Alright then.

5 votes for Dan now!

cool.gif

Yay! The world is now at peace!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 27 2006, 09:47 PM)
    Poor dan with only 4 votes. sad.gif I'm sure Jen is not happy about that.

Maybe Jen (she's the fiancee, right?) is happy 'cause she has it all for her eyes only.

biggrin.gif

(Yeah! I'm not a "newbie' anymore! Now I'm a "hanger on". Way to go!)
  • QUOTE (Marianna @ Oct 29 2006, 01:36 AM)
    Maybe Jen (she's the fiancee, right?) is happy 'cause she has it all for her eyes only.

biggrin.gif
    (Yeah! I'm not a "newbie' anymore! Now I'm a "hanger on". Way to go!)

No, the Jen I'm talking about is just a friend.
  • Now I would probubly vote for Andy or Tim.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 03:54 AM)
    No, the Jen I'm talking about is just a friend.

thanks for elucidate me. (is this correct?? huh.gif )

I wanna vote again! Share my love equally for all of them. rolleyes.gif
  • maybe we need a "hottest member of the week" poll every week tongue.gif

I can't believe Andy's the 2nd "hottest" member - I always thought Damian and Tim were the most popular band members cool.gif
  • I could never chose, I like all of them for different reasons. Yes, I do believe that Damian is the most pleasing to the eye, but each one has characteristics that I find utterly, undeniably attractive.

DANDY is by far the hottest member! This is a given, look at the beautiful discoloration he has on his neck. Ah, I just can't even express my feelings for it. rolleyes.gif
  • They're all so damn hot! har, har wink.gif

I picked Damian, but as for the kind of guy I can get... that'd be Tim and nothing wrong with that. He's adorable!
  • QUOTE (Polaris @ Oct 17 2006, 01:54 PM)
    Tim, obviously. Phwoar.

Edit: Let's elaborate a little. Tim is the kind of person I want to marry. Absolutely everything about him is utterly wonderful. Yes, I am slightly obsessed but you should be proud of me because all the other guys I've fancied a bit have been made of pixels or ink... huh. Really.

I could go on, but I'll keep it to myself for now, I think.

<3

Fuck "yeeeeaaaaaah" [I sound like a testosterone-loaded football fan . . . ]

It's all about the sideburns, baby.

And he's from Michigan.

To quote the man himself, "yeeeeaaaaah".
  • Tim is awesome. He's just so great, all the time.
  • andy would make a pretty girl someone once told me
  • Hahaha, I can kind of see that.
  • but tim... tim would NOT be a verry pretty girl
  • I don't think any girl would be too pretty with awesome sideburns like that.

He rocks as a man, anyhow.
  • While I am a "Damian-girl," I find myself more and more attracted to Andy everytime I see the AMW video. Those lips of his are continuously pursed and always in the shape of an "O." It's so captivating.

That said, I am also attracted to Dan and his incredible sweetness. Seriously...he is the kindest man I have ever met.

I would totally marry all four of them.

This poll may be about overall hotness, but I think it needs to be revised. laugh.gif biggrin.gif
  • Damian is the hottest, Andy is the cutest, Dan is the sweetest, and Tim just rocks over all. I don't think I could pick if I had the chance to go bowling or mini golfing and could only choose one... I love each of them for something different. I always thought Andy was cute, but I was 100% sold when he wore his little brown suit and cute blue bow tie to my concert biggrin.gif I'm just sad he doesn't tend to come out after shows. Or at least recently. But with any luck they'll all be coming out more for the spring SP tour after they have a short break
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 5 2006, 10:49 PM)
    Damian is the hottest, Andy is the cutest, Dan is the sweetest, and Tim just rocks over all.

I think you just sold me. That was perfect. biggrin.gif