In this Discussion

Hottest member of OKGo

Comments

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 02:43 AM)
    Fabio. Take it or leave it.

OMG strokes connection (sry 4 this but im a loser)

take it or leave it is a strokes song and fabio sounds like fab/fabrizio, which is the drummer of the strokes.

weird huh???
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 6 2007, 12:51 AM)
    OMG strokes connection (sry 4 this but im a loser)

take it or leave it is a strokes song and fabio sounds like fab/fabrizio, which is the drummer of the strokes.

weird huh???

Interesting. smile.gif
  • I think its rather sad that Dan is loosing to a grandma. I think his looks are devilish and charming, and the fact that he looks cuddly makes him all that much more sexier.
  • I think its rather sad that Dan is loosing to a grandma. I think his looks are devilish and charming, and the fact that he looks cuddly makes him all that much more sexier.
  • I think they're all HOT. I don't want to choose but there are different reasons for each member being HOT.
    Damian- rock star hot. love that devilish smile. He's hot and he knows it.
    Tim- he's cool, suave, has his own sense of style and his charm. love the hair, or lack of. He is of course, Timothy Charming
    Andy- he's HOT because he's so darn cute. ( i voted for andy. he's my favorite smile.gif)
    Dan- Hot because he is soooo nice and has the most beautiful eyes.
  • I think we can all agree that we've got one good-lookin' band on our hands.
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 6 2007, 11:10 PM)
    I think we can all agree that we've got one good-lookin' band on our hands.

Very wise, starshaped smile.gif

I refuse to chose. Mainly coz most people already know I'm a Damian girl anywway, so my choice is pretty obvious, but also because they're all so damn beautiful !!!
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 6 2007, 05:10 PM)

Word up. Whatever that means.
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 6 2007, 06:10 PM)

biggrin.gif Haha. Good one, starshaped. We do, indeed, God bless 'em.

That's one reason why all these concerts, videos, and in-store and TV appearances are good. One good look at these guys and you're hooked - well, one good look plus one good listen. That's what I say.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 7 2007, 12:33 AM)
    biggrin.gif Haha. Good one, starshaped. We do, indeed, God bless 'em.

That's one reason why all these concerts, videos, and in-store and TV appearances are good. One good look at these guys and you're hooked - well, one good look plus one good listen. That's what I say.

It's true! Our boys are so handsome laugh.gif
  • aww poor dan i would have voted for him if i didnt think Tim was the hottest guy EVER! *but dont worry Dan i think your the second hottest! lol*
  • ummm do we even have to ask?
  • I'm going to vote for the music.

Come on, admit it, OK Go has some pretty sexy music.

No scratch that, I vote for their wardrobe. I love all their clothes!! And am so jealous that I can't wear them!!

So, my final vote is - their clothes.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 4 2007, 12:09 AM)
    ummm do we even have to ask?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 4 2007, 06:17 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

but seriously. wink.gif same goes for you too, christy. lol
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 4 2007, 02:00 PM)
    but seriously. wink.gif same goes for you too, christy. lol

touche hahah
  • as in, if anyone has to ask, they don't deserve to know

and i mean that in the best, most non-cocky way ever. smile.gif
  • i think i'll choose not to participate in this thread (as in, taking the poll); as i am a guy and i don't actually like men.... and as such can not really say who i think the 'hottest member of ok go' is.... but interesting conversations you guys (girls.../women) are having....
  • Dan is definitely hotter than my grandma wink.gif

Rosa
  • katieyellow, you have one fucking kulas signature. biggrin.gif And I can see why you would think Andy is the cutest, with those pictures.

But of course, if we're thinking hottest...

Damian is the light at the end of the tunnel.

He is the Sun; I am merely Icarus. I can't help but fly close to him wub.gif