In this Discussion

Artic Monkeys

Comments

• =O

how do you sleep at night =p
  • whos number one?

oh right

fucking boooya
  • can anyone say fastest selling british album ever?

there coming to usa and japan sooon, go see them or ill cut your face =)

also ive got to get my tickets sorted for april..but since everyone has gone shit crazy over them i bet it will sell out before i get chance..
  • i saw that and remembered you. they've really gotten huge!
  • its the HFoC effect

when i likes a band they got huuge, then i dont get to see them due to everyone else "loving them" *cough*bandwagen*cough*

the only band that actully hasnt done this is ok go..
    buut i like my okgo gigs to be small and such..and that no one else knows about them makes it so much more sweeter
  • Andy, in large part due to your enthusiastic talk of the Arctic Monkeys, I started checking into them in November. I like. It's rather incredible how well their album has done since its official release last week. My mom even knows who they are now. And has anybody else read the articles in Newsweek and the NY Times? Fun stuff.
    Also, you'll be happy to know that I bought a ticket to see them in March (bought it on the first day they were up for sale), and I'm very excited.
    [hopefully this will cause you to forgive me for skipping Hard-Fi last week. sorry.]
  • you are fogiven for hardfi due to the arctics

enjoy!

they go on sale here tomos at 6pm, so come 6pm tomos ill either be a happy chappy or a mardy bum
  • mmm FNX has been playing "I bet you look good on the dance floor" for a while now.

Very yummy, very very good music.

There's also an article about them in January's Spin magazine.

Everyone I know is completely obsessed, and they don't even have any album or anything out here. 'Tis crazy.

Feb. 21....just wait till the 21st.
  • cant belive how huge they became so quickly

milburn are still better then them..yet will always now be in the shadow
  • its offical people

i, a fan of the arctic monkeys for over a year..have been screwd out of tickets to go see them due to everone going shit crazy over them

>=(
  • scalpers are an Andu's best friend... tongue.gif
  • £100 on ebay is no friend of mine!
  • dont they stop the selling of tickets online on ebay for more than the price they bought it... or do they say stuff like, you can buy this pen for 100 and get the tickets for free?
  • doesnt look like it to me

unless the air around the tickets costs the £100
  • biggrin.gif lol... top quality air...
  • totally...

but i might kill for these tickets
  • Thanks for posting that..I'm gonna watch it again in like an hour on TV..The Artic Monkeys are really good
  • me thinks you quoted the wrong person there..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 12 2006, 10:02 AM)
    me thinks you quoted the wrong person there..

Oh..lol..yeah ur right