In this Discussion

Bombs In Central London!!!

2»

Comments

• roro i got a job interview tonight WOOOT!! lol
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 8 2005, 10:47 AM)
    roro i got a job interview tonight WOOOT!! lol

SWEEEEEEET now you won't be bored and ull have money to do the following
    Drink
    Drive your sweet ass car across to ocean so we can party *yes it makes sense*
    Drink more
    w000hooo msn me tonight let me know how it goes!
  • i have 2 hours GAAAAH lol. i'll be online when I get back. I'm sooooo desperate LOL i'll tell you all about it later!!
  • the whole bomb thing shock me up...i was in cornwall when it happend....i respected the 2 mins silence whilst lookig out to see...a moment that will stay with me for a long long time
  • *cry*I need a job, I iz teh poor! GDN_(

anyway, I saw the bombings over here in the states through the news channels.

To be honest everyeone in London took it way better then us New Yorkers would take it

I saw some of teh footage,mostly of the bus*wince*

Damn..it looked terrible, they showed the back, with the whole top bent back and burnt
  • On 7 July 2005 happened terrorist attack in London.

It was presented, that Al Qaeda executed the terrorist attack. In real, the terrorist attack did England government and announced that it was work of Iran in order to the England government could impose sanctions on Iran. England believes, that Iran is controled by mafia, which was damaged by sanctions. It‘s expected that tha mafia will send out assassin on person which was implicated into case. This person is protected by police. Assassin will get into trap, the police will catch him and uncover the mafia.